🦋. Dirty game 🔞

"The way she moves her body against mine pressing all her force was the most intimating moment that I have ever experienced in my life. "

A/n pov :

Sa ra - " Ahh... Umm... Fuck ! "
She groaned in an immense pleasure.

Baekhyun - " You are liking it? "
He asked while thrusting hard inside her making her eyes roll in pleasure.

Sa ra - " Yeah... D - Don't stop just keep it faster... "

The way he was thrusting his large dick inside her was filling her desire with an unwanted pleasure

She clenched his biceps tightly while moaning his name.

Sa ra - " Fuck! Fuck hard... I really need this right now. "

The more she says those words the more he pound himself inside her.
Mercilessly, hardly, in an animalistic speed.

Both of them were sweating mess till now. Their bodies were attached to each other fully naked as if they are only one body.

The room was filled with moaning sounds, skin slapping, dripping juices.

The moment when they both knew what they were doing but still decided to proceed further.

Baekhyun - " Damn sa ra! You are still tight...let me make your pussy little loose. "

Saying that he took out his dick from her on which she whined a little from the emptiness breathing heavily.

Standing up from the bed he stood in front of her showing his proud inches to which she licked her lips in intimacy.

He smirked looking at how damn she was still desperate to get fucked up by him

Sa ra - " Damn I didn't knew you were this big.. "
Her eyes were stucked on his dick.