🦋. 𝑫𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈? ❀

A/n pov:

Yn told everything to ji eun starting from the beginning till the end. Even she told her the change in jk 's behaviour after she came from New York.

Ji eun - " Woah! So much happened with you and you didn't even bothered to tell me neither in childhood nor now....dont you see me as your best friend ...yn? "
She asked sulking a bit.

Yn - " Its not like that Ji eun ahh... I thought once I get a clear ideas of all this I would definitely tell you and even you were in Paris... How would I disturb you? "

She said intertwining hands with her assuring she is the only one she is comfortable with.

Ji eun - " OK... I am forgiving you this time... But don't you dare to hide anything from me now onwards... You know how much i love you right? I can't you see you breaking like this. "

She said showing her warm concerns to Yn.

Yn - " Hmm.. I won't.... Btw what do you think? What should I do now? Should I go back to New York?... I don't think there is left something more for me. "

Ji eun - " No way... You are not going anywhere.. Listen Yn.. Sometimes what we see isn't the real truth... For once if you keep yourself on his place then you would understand him. "

She said making her confused as hell.

Yn - " What do you mean to say? "

Ji eun - " I mean to say that... Just like you had your personal reasons for being apart from him... Then he must have those reasons too... Just like he can't see it that time... You also didn't able to see that... Think wisely before doing anything. "

Her words ringed as a bell in Yn's ears. She can connect something from her words.

Yn - " Do you mean to say he still loves me... But he is under some kind of pressure. "

Ji eun nodded her head in assurance.

Yn - " Who might it be? "

Ji eun - " Either his dad or that bitch sa ra. I am sure for it. I can bet too. "

Yn - " But how would we know, he won't tell me I know... Neither sa ra will let me meet him.. "
She said showing her helpless face.

Ji eun - " We will do something about that... Just remember that if a guy would love you like a crazy person in childhood, and even if you left him he still gave the relationship a chance... Then he won't betray you Yn... He still loves you... You made him learn how to love you but you never taught him how to unlove you...he is still your hun... Who needs love and care from you... The way you did it in childhood.... Do those things  again...and get back your love. "

Yn's little insecurity about jungkook broke down in pieces. The way she was thinking about him wasn't right she understood that. She believed his love and now was determined to take it back what is hers.

Yn - " You are right ji eun.. I should get back what is mine... I have always helped him since childhood... Then I should help him now too. For me he is still my hun...who need love by his pearl. "

Ji eun - " That's like my girl... I am with you till the end. "
She hugged her motivating her courage to fight for her love.

Suddenly ji eun 's phone rang breaking their lovely moment. Taking a glance at her phone she leave a heavy sigh which left Yn in confusion.

Yn - " What happened? Pick up the call... Who is it? "

Ji eun - " It's my mom.! "
She said showing an uninterested tone.
She answered the phone having no other option left otherwise her mom would call her unless and until she answer it.