🦋. 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒂 ❀

A/n pov :

It was almost evening. The sun went down making the sky orange and purple. Romantic for couples.
The surroundings was quite silent.

Only chirping of birds can be heard and some insects.

And there she was sitting Yn on a bench in a beautiful nearby park from the venue. Beside him Soobin was sitting.

She was not sobered yet. She lied that she can tolerate such high alcohol and now the consequences is she is still not in her stable mind.

Soobin - " Yn.. Are you feeling better now ? "
He asked while patting on her shoulder more like comforting her.

Yn - " No.. Nothing is fine... Everything is going against me.. "
As she was not sobered, she was talking in her drunk state. Not knowing what will she blabber in front of him.

Soobin - " Like? Do you want to share with me? "
He asked while looking into her eyes.

She folded her legs in upward direction while squeezing her knees up-to her chest.

Yn - " Why do you want to know about me? "
She asked sniffing like a child. Innocence and purity was glistening in her eyes making her more delicate than she was.

Soobin - " What if I say...i want to take your pain ? "
He said as you looked at him being amazed.

Yn - " Fine... You say am I that bad that he is hurting me? "
She asked with a pout.

Soobin - " Who is hurting you dear? "

Yn - " He... I hurt him that's why he is hurting me. "

Soobin - " What did you done to your "him" ?

Yn - " I broke him... He was hurt that time.. He was crying... but I have to leave him. But that bad punk didn't knew I was crying too...and he didn't noticed. "

Now this time she was on verge of crying. Which didn't get unnoticed by him.
He crouched down on his knees in front of her. Softly he held her hands in his. Which was providing her warmth and concern for her which was enough for her to open to that person.

Soobin - " Tell me what do you want to say? I am here to listen you. Slowly and patiently hmm.."
He said while giving her a soft smile.

Yn - " He was my everything... I don't know how i got connected to him this deeply. He was like colours in my black and white life... Not only that he was the smile which I wanted to wear every single day... "

Finally a tear escaped her eyes. She was looking miserable and broken. But to her luck for whom she was crying her heart out wasn't even there to wipe off her tears.

Soobin wiped off her tears with his thumb softly. While he rested his hand on her cheeks caressing it.

Soobin - " I know... and I understand it completely... It hurts when you love someone and they leave you behind like nothing.... It hurts when you make them your whole world and they shattered your world by their own hands.... They only make us believe that love is blind...and then that person make you realize that you were actually blind. "

You looked into his eyes. You can see how much pain and betrayal his eyes were holding.

Yn - " But you know... Love becomes beautiful when you find your own soul. Once you find them you don't need anyone. If it is true love then that person will understand you.... they will stand with you in your every decision....they just have to keep their trust and belief on that person... that whatever may happens I will trust you.... I will support you.

I will be behind you when you are right, I will stand beside you when you need me, I will stand in front of you when someone will harm you....isnt it true love huh ? "