🦋. 𝑨𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 ❀

(A/n - Guys thank u so much for your love on this story

(A/n - Guys thank u so much for your love on this story... It's on #2 in painful.....vote and comment as you like and stay tuned till the end... Love you all💜🤧)

Yn pov :

" Someone said that when you are in love you seems different than usual. You take care of yourself, you tend to care of your near ones, everything seems to be beautiful and loving around you. You just want to remain in your own world with your lover who loves you more than anything.

And I was lucky to get koo in my life as my lover. He was a perfect partner anyone can think of. His concerns, his love, his care, him was enough for me to fall in love with him more than yesterday.

When we started dating he literally changed into a sweet person opposite to his old character. He laughs a lot , doesn't hide his feelings from me, doesn't hide his tears from me. He was reflected like a plain mirror to me.
Innocent and pure from outside and inside too.

One day he even nicknames our names as "Pearl " and "Hun ". And I love those names. It was indicating us only.
We even had our first kiss in front of Han river between chill wind. Mouth open. Air like whispers, flowing softly from his lips. Chest lightly falling and rising, he turned me on just by his breathing.

I would never forget that day. When he wrote a song for me " Still with you ". His lines were dedicated to me. As if he was planning to be the last till future. But then one day everything shattered like pieces in front of us. On that particular day I thought I lost my everything in just blink of an eye. I lost him, his love, his everything and only thing which was left for me from him was hatred.

It was a rainy day when I reached my home in the evening after school. When I entered inside my house the atmosphere was looking quite tense.
My dad , mom, Oppa all were siting in the living room with a stern face.
As soon as they got their attention on me the first thing my dad asked me was?

" Who is jungkook?? Yn... "
My feets stumbled a bit hearing his name.

" That... Dad... He is my b - boyfriend. "
I said in a lower tone almost whispering.