🦋. 𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 ❀🔞

( Warning : This chapter contains mature languages and mature things. If you are uncomfortable please don't read it..... )

A/n pov :

A new day with a fresh new morning was here again. But to someone else it seemed like days are wasting on something unimportant yet unpleasant.

Yn , she went through a devastating storm last day. It was painful, hurtful, full of hatred and guiltiness.
She endured it. Though she can't do anything except that.

She was weak not physically but emotionally. She was broken from inside. She needed someone to heal her.

And someone listened to her tears, a comforting person came into her life as Soobin. The thing she needed right that moment was someone who comforts her with love.

Yn was sitting in the classroom quietly and lonely drowned into her thoughts.
When someone tapped on her desk gaining her attention.

Soobin - " Good morning beautiful.. "
He said while flashing his beaming smile by which she definitely got melted.

Yn - " Morning Soobin. "
She said in a low pitched voice.

He took his seat beside her.

Soobin - " Are you still upset for yesterday's incident ? "

Yn - " I don't want to... But it doesn't getting off from my mind. "

Soobin - " Hmm... So that's the matter... Fine... What about visiting a party tonight ? "

Yn looked at her in confusion.

Yn - " Whose party ? "

Soobin - " Freshers party... Everyone is invited... And you have to come too.. We will have fun.. You know... "

Yn - " I am sorry to disappoint you... but I don't think i will get along with it. "

He took out a big chocolate bar from his bag and extended it to her.

Soobin - " Don't spoil your own happiness and peace because of others... You deserve to be happy.. "

She got overwhelmed by his comment. Yes , she felt another butterfly roaming in her stomach.
She noticed how he was trying to make her mood on.

His little efforts towards her were comforting her soul for which she was longing.

She accepted the bar and gave a weak but a bright smile.

Yn - " OK.. I will try.. "

Soobin - " Hmm.. Let's meet in the evening. "

JK 's pov:

" I was sitting on the last bench quietly while my mind and stares were on those two persons who were sitting on the first bench.

They got pretty much closer from yesterday 's incident. He was comforting her as if he is her boyfriend.

Poor Soobin only if he would know her true colours. How cunning she is !
She know how to love someone and then leave them miserably without thinking about the other person even once.

My thoughts got interrupted by my fiancee. As always she started annoying me early in the morning.

" Damn ! This girl is horny 24/7 ....i guess what will happen once I marry her. Every night will be wedding night for her.. Dumb! "

I groaned at her actions. As she was rubbing my thighs seductively under the bench. Her long fingers were tracing my thighs over the clothed material.

Shivers ran down my spines when her hands went towards my clothed dick.
She started rubbing it slowly making me groan in pleasure.