🦋. 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 ❀

"Don't be ashamed to weep; 'tis right to grieve."

University's cafeteria.

Yn 's Pov :

" I reached the cafeteria only to be welcomed by my best friend Ji Eun

She asked about my face as if i cried, but i shrugged it of making an excuse.

She doesn't seem to be satisfied by my answer but somehow i convinced her.

We took our seats on our respective place. From my point of view i can see Jungkook, an unfamiliar girl and the boy i met in the classroom earlier.
They were sitting together while having their lunch.

" At whom you are staring instead of having your lunch sweety ? "
Ji eun asked when she noticed my stares on Jungkook and that girl.

" N - Nothing.. "
I replied nervously.

" Are you curious about something ? Ask me what i am here for ? "
She said.

" Umm... Who is that girl beside the boy ? "
I asked hesitantly pointing towards them.

" Oh that girl... Her name is Cheon Sa ra. Nickname Ace... She is a playgirl and a badass girl of the university. Beside her the boy. His name is Jeon Jungkook.. He is her fiance. And he is too a playboy. What a nice bonding they have right ? "
She said.

The moment she said her fiance, it seems like the whole world stopped for me. I felt a sting pain in my heart after knowing that he had a fiance. He really moved on from me.

Now he is with someone whom he loves. Whom he wants to marry. Her woman.

" He is engaged. "
I mumbled to myself holding back my tears.

I know he would hate me after what i have done to him. And yes, he has the whole right to take his life decisions.
Why am i getting affect from it ?

Atleast he had found someone who can love him and not betray like me.
From his gestures i can sense that he loves her.

Hence she is beautiful, anyone can get mesmerized by her beauty. I guess she is perfect for him.

I snapped out from my thoughts when Ji Eun poked me with her elbow.

" What ? Don't say you like him at first sight ? "
She asked teasingly pointing to Jungkook.

" Uh no no its not like that. I am just staring them. They looks like a perfect couple. "
I said burying my tears and pains inside my heart.