🦋. 𝑷𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ❀

A/n pov:

Yn was lying on the bed in the medical room of the university unconsciously. Her elbows and knees were bandaged. Face and lips were bruised badly. Weak body, pale face, that's what one can see her condition from a distance.

Beside her bed there was a boy sitting on the chair joining his hands on his head drowned in deep thoughts.
He was worried for her. His face was uneven showing worriedness and concern for her.

The light flickered as she slowly opened her eyes adjusting the bright light. Scanning through her weak eyes she roamed her pupils around the room finding herself in an unfamiliar room.

Finally she noticed the boy who was sitting beside her.

Yn - " Soobin "
She whispered enough to hear him.

He woke up his head hurriedly while holding her hand in his.
Giving her a calm and assured face.

Soobin - " Yn.. Are you okay? Are you feeling fine? "
He attacked her with his concerned questions.

Yn - " I a - am fine.. now. "
She assured him to make him sigh in relief.

Soobin - " Thank God! You know how worried I was looking you in that condition... You - You were lying lifeless on the floor.. "

Yn - " Did you took me here? "
She asked in confusion. Because whatever she saw before getting unconscious wasn't a lie.

Even she was not in her senses she can recognize him even with close eyes. She can feel him. Feel his touch. But was it a lie? It wasn't him? Was she hallucinating?

Soobin - " Y - Yeah... I took you here. You were lying in the bathroom floor unconscious when I came."

Yn - " Thank you Soobin for your concern... but please don't mind me.. Are you sure you were the only one who came to me first? "
Again she asked hoping an answer according to her preference.

Soobin - " Yes. I am sure. "
He said sternly.

Not wanting to argue anymore she became quite.

Soobin - " Umm Yn can I ask you how did this happen? "

Yn looked at him with teary eyes for sometimes.

Yn - " I slipped. "
She lied.

Soobin - " You slipped ? You should be careful Yn - ah. What if I haven't seen you , God knows for how long you would be there lying on the cold floor."

Yn can't help but smile at his concern. She was being thankful for him. For what he was doing for her. At least she have someone to look after her in university.

Yn - " Hmm... From now onwards i will take care of myself. "

Soobin - " No need.. Because from now I will take care of you. "

He again made her heart skip. He never leaves a chance to make her feel special for him.

Yn - " What? "

Soobin - " Yes. Allow me.. "
He asked with the softest tone.

Yn - " F - Fine. "
She said in defeat.

Soobin - " OK then. Rest for now. I will bring something for you to eat.Then you have to take your medicine too. And remember ....i am gonna stick with you from now Shin Yn. "

He said and left from there making her leave a little sigh.

Yn 's day went smoothly with his care and concern. He never left her even for a second. He fed her meal. Fed her medicine. Read a good book for her.