🦋.𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍 ❀ 🔞

Shin Penthouse

A/n pov :

Jin was sitting in the living room all dressed in suit which was perfectly fitting on his body without any flaw

Jin was sitting in the living room all dressed in suit which was perfectly fitting on his body without any flaw. He was going through some of his important papers keenly.
When he noticed Yn, who was coming down from the stairs scrolling on her phone.

Jin - " Little how many times i have to warn you not to use phone while coming down on staircase... You may trip and fall on your butt harshly."

He said looking at her to which she gave a confused look.

Yn - " No.. Oppa.. I have been in this house from my childhood... How can i trip? "
She said while taking a seat beside him on the couch.

Jin - " Yeah... You are right... But there is one more thing you don't know....that how clumsy you are. You won't take a second to trip down. "
He said teasingly.

Yn - " Opppppaa....."
She said annoyingly.

Their attention got diverted by Mr. Shin who came in his office attire ready to leave for his office.

Mr. Shin - " Shall we leave Jin? "
He asked while fixing his collar.

Jin - "Yes dad.. "
He said getting off from the couch.

Mr. Shin - " Son, did you gave the construction file to Mr. Choi? "
He asked out of the blue making Jin widened his eyes.

Jin - " Oh... Sorry dad... I forgot.... Wait i will send someone to take the files from home and sent to them. "
He was about to call someone when Yn interrupted him.

Yn - " Where it has to be delivered? "

Jin - " In Opera hotel... His son will be there to take those files. "

Yn - " Fine. Give me I will deliver it... I know that hotel. And it's weekend too.... So i am off. "
She suggested.

Mr. Shin - " Is that so? Then give her the files the Jin. "
He said looking at jin.

Jin went upstairs and brought the files with him and handed to Yn.

Jin - " Go at 7 pm. "

She nodded her head.

Mr. Shin - " Go carefully princess... If there is any problem then inform us... We are leaving. "

She smiled and they left.

Cheon penthouse

Mr. Cheon - " Come on sa ra... I am busy... If you don't do these things then how will you manage the company in future ?"
He said showing his disappointment on her.

Sa ra - " Dad... Delivering a file and taking sign on it isn't a big deal."
She said without taking his words seriously.

Mr. Cheon - " If it isn't a big deal then get it. "