🦋. Water game

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn pov :

"

I came after having a conversation with Soobin, not in person but on phone. When I was about to reach the destination he told me but suddenly he called me and said that his friends were pressuring him to join them club tonight.

So him and his friends will be joining club tonight. Because of that our plan of meeting got canceled.

Reaching in front of my hotel door I inserted the key and entered inside the room only to see the dead frog (jungkook)  who was lying on the bed lifelessly scrolling on his phone.

Hearing the sound of door opening he got alerted and looked at me wiggling his eyebrows

JK - " Hi babygirl ! How was your meeting sorry useless meeting? "

" He got busy so he didn't came. And stop calling me with nicknames. "
I said while plopping myself on the couch being tired.

He smiled. I didn't want to admit it. But his smile was something I can never get enough of.

JK - " Woah! What a good news you have given me. It made me relieved. "
He said while siting on the bed while crossing his legs.

" And why are you happy with that? "
I asked glaring at him.

JK - " Do I even have to answer this too? Fine though you don't have any brain... I will tell you....well I can't see my girl going on dates with any other boy... It makes me upset. "
He said showing his bunny smile.

And I showed him my uninterested expression.
" Get lost. "
I thrown a pillow towards him hitting directly on his face.

To which he laughed hardly rolling on the bed like a sloth.

Though I don't have enough energy to argue with him I laid myself on the couch itself comfortably. Since I was little tired my eyes felt heavy and I slept early.