🦋. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕 ❀ 🔞

( Mature content ahead)

Yn pov :

" I came out from the washroom after taking a warm and calming shower. I came out while tying the laces of my robe.

" You know you will look sexy without it. "
I heard his sharp voice as I shot my head up and looked at him scanning me shamelessly.

" I know. You will get that honour too."
I said winking at him.

He got up from the bed and came directly towards me scaring the hell out of me.

" Why dont you give that privilege now? As my birthday gift. "
He asked pinning me closer towards him while resting his hands on my waist.

" Not now. Wait for the night. Go and freshen up. "
I said and ran from there into the closet while he groaned a bit.

" Fuck Yn ! I want you now. "
He yelled as I chuckled a bit.

Without having any option he went inside the washroom.
I got ready and went towards the kitchen to make him his favourite breakfast.

It was almost being 20 minutes as I was done with my stuffs and all. I was just giving the dishes final touch when a hand wrapped around my waist flinching me a bit.
He kept his chin on my shoulders and watched me doing my things.

" If you will roam in the house like this prettily. I might loose my patience now. "
He said whining like a kid.

" Well you should get beautiful gifts on your birthday right? So i am your gift too... Hence i should dress prettily too. So do you liked my first gift? "
I asked.

" Like? I fucking loved it. This gift is more beautiful than other ones. "
He said and snuggled his head in the crook of my neck making me ticklish.

" You Smell addictive. "
He said still snuggling inside my neck against my skin.

" Umm... Koo... Let's have breakfast. I made your favorite things. "
I said and was about to go but he stopped me by wrapping his hands around my waist and the other one on my neck more like choking it.

" Sure. But let me eat this dish once. "
He said and attached his lips on my neck. Leaving wet kisses marking it as his. I bite my lip when he bites it digging his teeth harshly in it.

I guess he is taking it in harsh and animalistic mode today. He planned to not to be gentle with me today. I guess his patience till night will be worst. But who cares? I love his this side too.

" Would you mind if I do it roughly, love? "
He asked whispering near my near sending shivers to me.
I nodded my head as no. Because I myself wanna enjoy it now. I want to enjoy his beast side too.

The moment I nodded my head he gripped my neck from behind roughly and made me look up to get access to my whole neck properly. He licked my skin, sucked it leaving his marks. He was doing it damn roughly as if he would eat me right now in the kitchen. He was kissing with a large widen mouth as I clutched on the kitchen counter moaning slowly.

The kitchen was filled with only noises of kisses and smooches.

After getting satisfied with it he left my neck and kissed it one last time.
He made me turned around only to see me panting heavily by his pleasing torture.

" Now you look likes mine. "
He said joining his forehead with mine.

" Now shall we? I made samgyeopsal for you. "
I said as he squished like a bunny in excitement.