🦋. Ending 💖

" It's true that hate is dangerous but it's also true that love is more dangerous than hate. "

~ jeonhaeyi

Yn pov :

" I was sitting on chair beside a bed on which jungkook was laying unconscious in the hospital. His face was swollen a lot. Many wires were attached in his body. He looked pale and weak. Many bandages and stitches were on his body.

I can't help but to cry on his situation.
I know I should be strong for him but right now his condition is clenching my heart making me weak. But it's ok we will go through this too.

I held his hand in mine intertwining his fingers with mine softly.

" Hun! I hope it is not hurting lot right? But it's ok... You will recover soon. Your Pearl will take care of you.
I will help you in everything. Just wake up fast hmm... I am waiting for you. I want to tell you something impatiently that' we are fine.... We gone through it... We gone through every hurdle and won our love.... We are together.... You know how desperately I want to hear your voice calling me pearl... Hmm. ....please love wake up fast.... It's feeling ages. "

I said and kept my head on his hand sobbing silently.

" Why are you again crying Mrs. Jeon ?"
I heard a voice as I shot my head in confusion.... It was my jungkook.

" You woke up! Hun you woke up.... "
I said as tears fall from my eyes continuously. I hugged him tightly sobbing on his shoulder.

He patted my back.
" Shh! Don't cry pearl! I am fine. "
He said in weak voice giving his warm smile.

I broke the hug.
" How are you fine huh? You know how much i missed you ? I thought i will lost you? You literally took my life for a second. "

He chuckled.
" I promised you that we will be safe... I will keep you safe no matter whatever happens to me. "

" Shut Up! Nothing is going to happen you. You are all fine. You just need care and you will be all fine. And no objection against it..."
I said sniffing a bit on which he chuckled a bit.

" Hmm... It can be happen only when you became Mrs. Jeon.... "
He said making me blush.

" You are weak... Still you are teasing me..."
I said.

" Because I love you... "
He said as I kissed his cheeks.

" Look how my hun's handsome face is all swollen. I swear i will break that bitch leg if I find her again. How brutally they had beaten you? "
I said caressing his face.

" It's ok love, it will heal....just give me a kiss everyday. "
He said.

" Jeon jungkook, you are really something. "
I said.

" I am nothing without you. "
He said looking at me into my eyes.

I smiled and leaned closer to kiss him. Soon I attached my lips onto his and kissed him delicately yet softly. He kissed me back with the same delicacy. I was sucking his lower lips slowly as he was doing the same with my upper one.
My heart still beats rapidly between the kiss as if it's always the first one.

Breaking the kiss i looked at him as he showed his bunny smile melting me in love. I kissed his forehead.

" I love you, my love. "
I said.

Our intimate moments got broken by the door opened revealing Taehyung, ji eun, and Jimin.

" Jungkook, you woke up! Thank God."
Taehyung said coming closer to him as I moved aside.