🦋. 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 ♥

"I am not jealous type But what is mine, is mine That's the end of the story

But what is mine, is mine
That's the end of the story. "

A/n pov :

Scanning himself in the mirror jungkook was admiring his dashing figure perfectly sculpted in a tailored suit. His perfect height, perfect physique was everything a man could get of. Definition of perfection.

Hairs set properly in a sophisticated manner like a gentleman. A Rolex resting on his wrist showing his manly veins can be more dangerous to shook off.

His attention went to the door from his image only to see his mother

Mom - " Omo! Look the gentleman here. Is he really my son? "
She said coming towards him showing her urge to praise his son over his handsomeness.

JK - " Come on mom.... It's too much for now. "
He said chuckling at over his mom's reaction.

Mom - " Why?? Shouldn't I praise my own son. Look at you how stunning you are looking in this suit. Like any prince charming of girl's dream. "
She said removing the invisible dust from his suit.

JK - " I am a dream man only for my girl mom... And that is Yn. "
He said with a smile.

Mom - " Of course I know son. But I should say something very urgently. "
She said making him confused.

JK - " And what is that Mrs. Jeon? "
He asked.

Mom - " You really look like me. You did a great job by taking my looks on you. "
She said with a proud grin on her face to which he laughed loudly making her laugh too.

JK - " Oh mom! Really... But you are way too right in this. "
He said and was ready to go for the party.

Mom - " Son, take a bouquet for sa ra. And wish her birthday well. Don't act rude with her only for today. OK? "
She said cupping his cheeks.

JK - " Fine. Mom. It's not like I am gonna pour some wine on her dress so that she will spoil her own party. "
He said looking at her.

Mom - " Are you giving me a warning? That you gonna do that?... If you then don't son. It will be a mannerless thing to do. "
She said with a warning tone.