🦋. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆 ❀🔞

Taehyung 's pov :

Taehyung 's pov :

" The clock was showing past 9 at night. The weather was quite a bit chilly. Cool breeze was blowing swiftly making the inside atmosphere feel cozy than usual.

My house never been so comfortable and cozy unless my love arrived into it. Now my house literally feels like home. I don't need to cook my food alone, I don't need to eat dinner alone. I don't feel alone and lonely now.
Because I got my lifetime company.

And i wish I could this company of mine for my whole life and shower her with lots of love and affection which I am helding it for her.

I was lost in my thoughts thinking these things while leaning against the kitchen counter while admiring my girlfriend washing dishes.

" What are you thinking so deeply Mr. Kim? "
Ji eun asked snapping out of my thoughts.

" You, of course. "
I said making her blush a little.

" Really ? Then tell me how do I look? Give me a proper answer since its been already weeks we are dating. "
She asked while being indulged in her work.

I chuckled a bit and went towards before wrapping my large hands around her tiny waist and kept my chin on her shoulder. She fits perfectly in my arms. All tiny and cute.

 All tiny and cute

" Hm.. Uum.. What happened? "
She asked being nervous.

I didn't said anything and I snuggled my face into her neck giving chill sensation to her body. Her scent was addictive.

" You know... I felt deeply in love with you, ji eun. "
I said whispering against her soft skin.

And I can sense her breathing getting uneven as my hot breath was fanning onto her skin.

She kept her hands on mine as if she was protecting it to keep it warm.
" Did anything happened? You know you can share to me Taehyung.."

" Nothing happened! I am just stating that how beautiful my life has become when you came. You know i didn't thought that I would date any girl.. "
I said.