🦋. 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 ❀

A/n Pov :

Long awaited moment ended after a year when Yn 's best brother came to meet her. Or we can say surprised her.

His brother Shin Seokjin is the most protective and possessive brother anyone can met in this world. He adores her only little sister with much care and sincerity.

Same goes to Yn too. She feels safe and calm when he stays beside her. She likes to share everything with him. Her stories , sorrows, happiness. And he can listen to her whole day without complaining.

They have a beautiful sibling bonding.

Yn - " No.. No.. Oppa.. I was just little drunk yesterday. "
She said while trying to free her ears from his soft grip.

Seokjin - " You little liar... Dare to get drunk like this again... and I am not letting you inside the house for whole night. "
He said while leaving her ears before taking a seat on the couch.

Yn - " Promise.. I wont... Wait.. You came here last night ...woah really? "

Seokjin - " Yeah.. I thought to surprise you.. But instead you surprised me.. Coming all drunk and blabbering.. "

Yn hunged her head low in embarrassment.

Yn - " Leave this Oppa... How are you and how things are going on in Germany..? "

Seokjin - " Pretty good. As usual.. Boaring , lonely, exhausting... "
He said while leaving a heavy sigh.
Which got noticed by her.

Yn - " It's OK Oppa ... I am sure you planned to stay here at least for some months right? "

She asked giving him a assuring and subtle smile.

Seokjin - " Sure.. I am gonna do that.. But first let's have breakfast... I cooked for you.. "

Yn - " Woah! Today I will eat your handmade breakfast instead of mom.. "

Seokjin - " Brat... Mom will fire you from this house if she hears you... "

He chuckled while they laughed together heartedly.

For sometime they had their breakfast and talk about the other stuffs.

Pov in University :

Yn pov :

" I came to university after having a good conversation with my Oppa. After all he came after a year, we talked for at least an hour but still i have so many stories to share with him.

I was in good mood not until when someone decided to ruin it.

" Hey Shin Yn. "
Jungkook called me while leaning against the locker which was beside mine.

" What? "
I asked in an uninterested tone.

" Woah! I didn't even spoilt your mood yet and here you are already acting all rude huh? "
He asked.

" Listen! I am in a good mood today so you better try not to ruin it. Please leave me alone for today. "
I said sternly looking into his eyes.

He chuckled and came near me again making my heart skip a beat rapidly.
I don't know if he still had his effect on me even after years.

" How can you think that after making me unhappy you have right to stay happy even for a day? "
He whispered near my ear.

I tried my best to stay calm but his words again stabbed my heart which made my breath uneven and go weak on my knees.

" Are you that desperate to see me sad and broken? "
I asked staring into his soul.

He remains quiet for sometime making me internally sigh that he still have something for me... but guess what he proved me wrong.