🦋. 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 ❀

JK pov :

" I was sitting on a table which was far distance from Yn and Soobin 's table. I noticed that she noticed me. And if I think she thought it as coincidence then she is wrong.

Because I came here purposely

Because I came here purposely.... to watch over her.

To be honest I still don't know what the actual fuck is happening with me?
I hate her but still i want to care about her. There is something again which is attracting me towards her like some years ago.

At that time i fall towards her, then decided not to fall for her this time. But my heart doesn't listen to my mind. She is still capable to feel the same way I used to feel when I was with her unlike others girls.

Finally after debating with my thoughts I decided to give it a try again. If everything goes well I am down for it.

I was staring at her from time to time. More than I can say on her lips. The time when I got dare to peck her. I swear i can't control myself for doing that.

But I controlled my hormones for her. I knew she won't like it. And doesn't matter to her that I liked it damn pretty much.

My heartbeat was beating rapidly enough to be heard by her when I was too close to her. She was nervous and I was desperate. Now after getting a closure of her delicate lips I can't control much now. I want to taste it ,lick it, bite it, devour it and much more.

"Fuck jeon! "
I cursed under my breath for thinking such wild things to her.

Suddenly my horny thoughts got interrupted by a text message which was sent by none other than that ugly anaconda. (sa ra)

Lazily I picked up my phone to read the message... " I am waiting in your room. I have to say something. "

That's what she texted.

Leaving an annoying sigh I got up from there and made my way towards the room.

Entering inside it, I saw she was sitting on the bed crossing her legs like a queen which she is not though.

" Who gave you my room keys? "
I asked keeping my hands in my pant's pocket making a poker face.

" Really? Is this the first thing you will ask from your fiancee? "
She asked while scoffing.

" Saying as if you deserve to hear something good from me. "
I mocked her and she expected unusual than her reaction.

" Tsk! Poor me ! "
She said.

" Come to the point. What do you want to talk with me? "
I asked being straight forward to her.

Getting up from the bed she came closer towards me.

" You know what JK... I ruin that person who thinks they can take the thing which belongs to me. "
She said in a warning tone.

And I understood her intentions.