🦋. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏 ❀

Yn pov :

" A sting pain in my head made me woke up abruptly. Squinting my eyes I flickered and open them in an instant only to find myself in an unfamiliar room.

A room which was screaming luxury and elegance

A room which was screaming luxury and elegance. It was giving a best view of the city from there at night. Everything was just perfect as if owner has a perfect classy taste.

I roamed my eyes here and there around the room to find no one except me. Flashing through my memories an hour ago I tried to recall what happened?

And finally I remembered everything. How a car came in front of me and i got Unconscious.

I was lost in my thoughts when the door opened revealing a man. The man who was looking like a perfection from head to toe. He is so manly handsome. Tugged in a perfect suit, set hairs, genuine smile lingering on his lips, figure as if it is been sculpted by a perfectionist.

Sharp jawline, those perfect moles on his face, sharp nose bridge, glistening eyes as if they are twinkling like stars in this night.

He is literally one of a kind.

Suddenly his voice got me snapped out from my thoughts about him.

?? - " Excuse me miss ! Are you perhaps feeling better? "
He asked with his honey voice.

" Ah! Yes... I am fine. "
Thank God I didn't stuttered.

?? - " Good. Uum.. Do you wanna have something ....like coffee or something to eat? "
He asked while coming in front of me standing maintaining a good distance between us.

" No.. No... It's fine. Actually can you tell me what happened earlier? I mean how did I end up here. "
I asked.

?? - " Well.. First of all let me introduce myself .... My name is Kim Taehyung. And currently you are in my house. "

The moment he said his house I started panicking which didn't went unnoticed by him

" Oh please! Don't panic. It's nothing to worry. Actually earlier when I was driving you came in front of my car abruptly. I lost my balance but fortunately I pulled the brakes at the right time..... I came out just  in hope that I didn't caused an accident... But when i saw you I felt a bit relieved because you just became unconscious due to the shock... And though it wasn't a serious matter I bought you to my house. A while ago the doctor came and checked you... He said you are kinda weak. You have to take care of yourself. "