🦋. 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚❀🔞

(Any love quote wanna share with me for this chapter

(Any love quote wanna share with me for this chapter... Any quote is welcomed.)

JK pov :

" The sun shone brightly early in the morning covering the room from its light

" The sun shone brightly early in the morning covering the room from its light. It was fresh morning. Breezing wind, shadowing sunlight and lastly there was my girl tracing her fingers on my jaws seductively.

Squinting my eyes, I spoke to her still closing my eyes.
" What are you doing, my lady? "
I asked in my morning harsh and raspy voice.

She removed her hand quickly from my jaws and rested it on my naked chest. Wait! What I am naked? How? When? Did I Fuck her last night?
I tried to remember to last night things closing my eyes but it was blank. I can't remember anything.

Finally I opened my eyes and turned towards her witnessing the most alluring view early in the morning.
Indeed she is damn beautiful and mine to devour.

" Why do these things when I am dead asleep ? Do whatever you want when I am awake, I won't mind at all. "
I said in my harsh voice as she smiled a bit.

" Are you challenging me? Mr. Jeon!"
She asked with her keen eyes.

" No. Who am I to challenge to you Ms. Courageous? I am already submissive to you. "
I smiled as she chuckled.

She kissed my cheeks suddenly taking me off guard.
"Happy birthday hun. "

Chuckling a bit I hovered above her body while she widened her eyes in shock. Without giving any warning I slammed my lips onto hers as she kissed me back with the same passionate love.

I don't know but I am feeling horny from last night for her. I can't understand what's happening with me? But I guess i am liking it. I want her. I want to taste her so badly. Should I say this or not?.... But I wanna fuck her so tight till she pass out. Or maybe I am falling more for her each day. Yes, I am falling more than ever. I just love her so much.

I just want to show her that no one in the world would love her as I do. She is really ruling on my heart dangerously.
After devouring her lips. I broke the kiss while she was panting heavily.
" What are your intentions early in the morning? "