Introduction

Y'all thought On Top was crazy???

Ha imagine being sold to a man by your momma and the whole time you think you was kidnap. Not only did she sell you , she sell you for a little of nothing . All because she need the drugs .

Please LIFE  I cried as the nigga who basically brought me came into the room
He had me in .

Man shut up, I haven't touched you so shut the fuck up and tell me what size shoe you wear, he smartly says as he looks at me .

See Life was always at our house late night , I remember watching him give my momma some crack and her telling him he could have me and him just watching me as she sat in front of me getting high. She got high in-front of me all the time. She didn't give no fucks about me at all.

But when he grabbed me two months ago I was so confused. I begged for him to stop and he would not  let me out of his vehicle.

I've been in this room, I don't know where for weeks . He hasn't touched me, he hasn't had sex with me nor did he beat me up.
Yes every time I seen his face I thought he was gonna rape me but he didn't , he was bringing me food , snacks and clothes . He made sure I had pads and all the feminine things I needed.

He told me yesterday that he didn't kidnap me, he told me my momma sold me to him for some crack . He showed me the text messages and he even called her . I was so hurt when I heard her ask him was I sweet.

So I was his property and he could do anything he wanted to me  but it's like he was helping me but I was still so scared like who help people they buy? Nobody .

I'm finna get you some school clothes and shit .
The rules are you go to school and back here. This your home now, he says as it's a knock at the door .

My sister finna do your hair and later we going to the mall and you getting your nails and feet done, he says as he let this chick in .

Just watching me he always watched me .

My name is Tala , I'm 17 and I'm a senior at Benjamin Franklin High school here in Louisiana.
I am so confused on what's going on, like I was very low key and nobody liked me because everyone knew my momma was a crackhead and I stayed getting picked on and I was so happy this was my last year.
Never been touch, that's one thing I am happy for.
Nobody didn't even look at me sexually because I wasn't all that.
My momma only got me back three years ago and that's only because she was out of prison and my fathers momma felt like I needed to be back with her but I wish she never sent me back to Louisiana, it's been nothing but hell.

Next day
Looking at me in the mirror, I never had my hair done.
So I'm Apache, African American ,Cuban and Haitian . Yeah all mixed up, my daddy got 20 years in prison, he's Cuban and Haitian and my momma was a crack head , she's India and black.

My daddy loves me so much that's why I was able to go to my nana but she let this crack head bitch trick her and now look what's going on with me.
Like why would you let me stay with a bitch who left me at Walmart ??? Yeah the bitch just left me she ain't give no fucks about me .

The chick who I learn name was Kesha , braid my hair first then she added some extensions to the end. Bitch when I seen me in the mirror I jumped because I looked good and she talked to me and told me I was pretty and to not worry, Life wasn't gonna hurt me, I'm fact she said he wasn't gonna let anyone hurt me anymore.
I learned that she was someone who he saved and all he did was take her in & take care of her and her sister.
She said she went with his brother Kain and her sister dated his best friend Alvin.

I knew both of the guys she talked about because they was always with him.

After he got my hair done, he took me to this lady and she did my nails and toes, I never had none of this done , he then took me to another lady and she did my eyebrows.
I looked so beautiful, I just hope he's not grooming me.

When he picked me back up, I had a truck filled of clothes, shoes, underclothes and bags, like expensive shit, I cried.

He told me to stop crying and take this as a blessing but I explained to him that I didn't want to go to school I just wanted to get my GED because I got bullied everyday.
He told me not to worry about that and he promised nobody wasn't gonna fuck with me again.
So that's what I did, I went to school.
The first day I was so scared, I wanted to go home so I tried to leave but was stop .

Everyday got better, people wasn't saying anything to me and boys was looking at me hard but nobody didn't say anything .

Graduation came and he showed out. Like he had me my first party of my life , he cheered me up so much it made me happy.

But shortly after I graduated high school , I felt like he didn't care about me anymore.
I would only see him once a week, he wouldn't even come speak to me.

I was able to leave the house as please but I was by myself and I didn't like that.
The only friends I had was Kesha and Chyna. But both of them was with their niggas .

So he let me get a job at the lady salon he knew , I was her shampoo girl, so I worked three days a week and back home bored the rest of the days.

So I started learning how to dreads.
I practice and practice until I became a beast at it .

This is Tala story!