Tala

Why I cannot be your peace? Chad asked me .
So we went to lunch , it was great then we took Chyna to the museum, then he took us to this little wine tasting event .
After that we took her to her room and I went home with him.
We had sex and he made me feel wanted.
He pleased me then we pleased each other.

Now it's 3 in the morning and I'm laying on him and he's asking me all type of questions.
I really want to be all in with him and I wanted to be his lady but I needed him to understand that he had to do right by me and I'll do right by him.

I was very much afraid of the out come and I was very much afraid of being hurt again. I just wanted to take it slow
................................................................................
2 weeks later
Life
Kissing and hugging my babies , they stayed with me for 2 weeks and it was everything .
Iesha wanted a break once she seen my kids coming around and I gave it to her . Like bitch you jealous of my kids? That's weird as fuck.

So I had the three by Tala and the 2 by her for two weeks straight and now both of them just arrived to pick up the kids.

Man Tala look good as fuck Kabir says as I looked at both of them as they gets out their cars.
It was very weird seeing both of them pulling up at the same time.
Tala wearing some skinny jeans that looked like they was painted on her skin, she was shaped so nicely. She had on this Pink shirt 👚 and her hair was in some small braids into a bun.
She definitely looked good 😊
Iesha had on this short dress and her thick thighs was showcasing very good, both of my baby mommas are very beautiful women , I cannot lie.

Mommy Omir screams as she and Life runs pass me.
My son was so cool, dude was just bad as fuck . He definitely was my baby, my granny was so in love with him .
Oooh my mommy here?? Ammar says coming from behind me with her bags.
Bye 😘 daddy we will see you later, she says hugging me .

Oh damn her dude in the car? Kabir says as the nigga Chad gets out the car she was in to help my kids in the car.
Oh I knew who he was, the nigga was from here and he's all on the tv. I had no beef with him, he ain't do shit to me and I was happy she was with someone who was stable . My kids loved him, all they talked about was how he took them to Disney and on vacation.

Y'all ain't met yet? Kabir asked.
Nah we didn't but it's cool, she probably stopping that , I replied as Iesha looked star-shock.

Chad do you want to meet my sisters and my daddy? Ammar happily says.
The look on Tala face was unreadable.

Daddy , daddy Ammar called as her and dude walked towards the house.

What's up princess Ammar, I said walking towards them.

Daddy this is my mommy's boyfriend Chad, Chad this is my daddy Life, she smiles. She was too smart to be 6 .

What's up how are you? Chad says

What's up guy ,I replied.
Shaking his hand I knew who dude was and I was actually a fan , umm I feel a little bitter but shit I cannot do anything about it because I fucked that relationship up.

If y'all could see the look on Tala face, she looked like she was scared as fuck, but I honestly didn't have a issue with her or him, I fucked that relationship up so I couldn't do shit but respect it .

Just chatting with him, he told me that he really cared about my kids and that I had great kids, I really appreciate him for being a man for my kids sake, I ain't have no bad blood with him.
**********************************************

Chad
Removing the shirt from Tala body, I kissed her lips.
She was someone who I really cared about .
She's taking shit slow with me and I'm going with the flow because I know she was just with someone and it ain't work and I was to, so I'm appreciating the time that she's giving me and everyday we learn something new about each other and it's amazing .
She was amazing , the smell of her was so sweet, the way she spoke was everything . Just her mind and her soul was so pure and I loved that about her.
She came with three babies that I loved so much.
They're very great kids and I'm happy that I was able to speak with her kids father today.
I real deal know that I'm going to be her husband and I'm love her until death do us apart .

Picking her up, I walked her to the bed in the hotel we are staying at back home.
We came home to get her kids and I was able to see my auntie who raised me and I was able to meet her ex and the father of her kids and dude was cool.
Like I know dude knew he lost a good one just by the way he looked at her.
I'm happy he lost her because she's mind now .

Next day
I can get it babe, she says as I paid for breakfast for us and the kids.
Just looking at her she always try to stop me from paying for meals and things for her and the kids , like bèbe I'm fucking you I supposed to provided and I really want to but she would stop me.
Paying for our breakfast, she just looked at me.
We are flying back today and she wanted to take the kids to get ice cream at this new spot by her house but the kids wanted to go to my place and swim.
So hopefully she don't stop us from doing that.

She was very careful with me, like she was sweet but she ain't ask me for nothing and I wanted her to ask me for everything and she didn't .
I posted her everywhere on my ig and social medias account and she was so shy.
My agent told me that she was special because every other female I done dated only wanted money.
Tala was just so different and I love her so much I just wanted her to love me like I loved her and my brother said I'm following to fast but I cannot help it .

Picking her Omir she was my favorite, not saying I didn't care and love the other two , she just loved me a lot more, she was funny and she would not let her mommy lay on me if she's around. Ammar took my phone all the time and she played games and was always on TikTok, her momma hate that I spoiled them, but why couldn't I ? They deserve the world.
Life was cool dude was just walking and saying complete words, for his first few months of life I was the only male in his life . So I was weird seeing him calling his daddy , Daddy.

Like when I got with Tala he was 8 months , I remember putting him to sleep on multiple occasions, dude was a great baby.

4;30 pm
Standing in front of her at my house.
It was like a fight getting this girl here.
She was determined to take the kids to where she wanted to take them.
I honestly think she didn't want them around me .
So we ended here because they begged her. Shit Ammar begged her until she finally said yes.
The kids are running free in my house like they did when she did allow them to come over which was once in a blue moon.

You just wouldn't never understand.
Yes I want to be with you and yes I want my kids to be around you, I just cannot let myself down again, she says as I'm just looking at her.

I want let you down, I just want to be with you and we can raise the kids together and be happy, I explained as I remove the hair out her face.

It's like she had me on a leash, she ain't want me how I wanted her.