23

Refunding everyone their deposit back for their outfits, I've been crying all day and night.

So he felt like I was wrong for not speaking and not interacting with his maybe baby and her momma. Do you know we fought and he broke and bleached everything I had for my business.

I was so hurt I cried and cried and begged him to stop but he didn't until it was all destroyed.
He left and came back late last night with our two babies , he slept in the living room and we haven't talked since.
He told me I was a nasty bitch and he was gonna get the test and when it come back, the baby was moving in and I couldn't do shit about it .

It's 7 am in the morning and I'm getting up to get the girls ready for school . I could hear him talking to someone on the phone but I couldn't hear what he was saying.
I'm bruised up and I'm not feeling good at all but I had to get my babies ready.

Life
Yeah I flipped yesterday and destroyed everything . I was wrong and now I'm looking more stupid because I cannot even touch her .
But I was upset like how you gonna love me but cannot love my child? That's wild and she had me  fucked up .
I talked to Kabir last night and him and Kain both said the baby didn't look like me , I just knew she did , like she looked like a darker version of Omir to me.

So I was going to get the test taken this morning and when it comes back mine, I'm throw it all in her face and that's that.

I left and took my kids to school without her  and I heard her crying when I told her I don't need her going with me after she got them dressed, I didn't need her in the car with me this morning because she had me fucked up.

Pulling up to the clinic, I was meeting Latricia and her dude here, we both wanted to know and he said he was gonna love baby girl regardless because he's been with her the whole pregnancy and he loved her and I respected that.

8 pm
We did the rapid test so it will be back in 24 hours or less.
I came home after getting the girls from school.
She's been in her business room the whole time I been here cleaning up and trying to repair what I broken.
She had dinner ready when we got here so I just fixed my baby food and ate. Omir was in the room with her because she was still breastfeeding her .
I careless about her being sad, she wasn't finna be mean to my child .

Hearing my phone ring, I walked to the kitchen where I left it. As I'm walking I see her sitting on the floor in the room just crying.
Like yeah I fucked up but so what you are just as wrong as I am for treating my child like shit, why you cannot just be supportive.

Grabbing my phone, it's Latricia calling again.

I'm so sorry Life, I didn't know, I'm so sorry for messing up your household. ( Latricia)

Man what's up? I asked as I hear Tala coming my way.

The results are back already and she's not yours she's Mellos ( Latricia)

Damn wow, damn (me)

What do I say? How can I say anything and she was right the whole time? .