10

You finna drop it all ? You think he gonna let you see her now? If you go back to Louisiana go back a boss bitch.
Don't go back and be looking stupid for this nigga.
Go back with your head up high, you got 50g on you , bitch go back and get your own shit, don't go looking for shit from that nigga,Brittany says as I wiped my face.

Like I didn't get him and since the day he took Kesha phone he's been calling me and FaceTiming me with my baby and some female, he hurt my soul when I heard my baby calling the other chick momma.
So I was going back home to my baby and if I have to get beat up everyday to be in Ammars life I would .

He had me crying so bad when he called me and the bitch was playing with my girl , I was so hurt .

Getting my all my stuff out my sister house, I had to headed home to see about my baby.

2 days later
Asking him can I pull up to his house he laughed at me and wouldn't give me a answer.
Like please I'm so sorry, I cried as he laughed at me over the phone.

What do you want me to do? I asked Life as he's laughing and making jokes towards me and about me being a hoe.
What do I have to do? I haven't messed with anyone , why do I have to be a hoe? Why do you think I'm a hoe? I asked him as I sat on the side of the bed at the room that I just rented for a week.

Man you been stripping I know you been getting fucked he yelled.
I haven't I swear, I'm not even into sex, like you made that so hard for me, I cried .

Not saying anything back, he knew what I was speaking about because when we broke up he basically raped me again, he beat my ass and had sex with me.
He forced himself all in me and he really had me fucked up down there for a while.
Who the fuck want sex after that? After being taken advantage of from the jump then having a big baby to getting your sex drive back to him doing that?
Like who the fuck wanted sex? Not me and he swear I was in Alabama just hoeing.

Listen you want to see my daughter, you gonna have to work for that, he says as I just listened to him talk.
Meet me at the old apartment, I want a show.
You dance for me and I'll let you see my baby, he says .

Just listening to him as the tears exit, like why are you doing me like this? He is so heartless.
*********************************************

Life
Nigga this shit ain't gonna go right, Kabir says as we sat at the apartment that I gave her years ago.
I wanted her to dance for my niggas and me.
Hoe you a hoe so do what hoes do, I thought as I hear a knock on the door.

Laughing at Kabir he swear I wasn't finna let this happen but I was .

Opening the door, the smile on my face became a blank stare.
Looking over her body , damn she so fine.
Looking at the tattoo she had on her thigh it was my baby's name big as hell.

Feeling the butterflies in my stomach, I thought I could do this, I thought the feelings was gone but their not.

Tala
Pushing me against the wall outside of the apartment , he had his hands around my neck.
So close to me he could feel the fear on me.
Just breathing on me , I'm crying because he do me so wrong for nothing .

I'm let you get my daughter but bitch don't try me, take your bitch ass back to the room and I'll call you when I'm gonna bring her up there to you, he says as I nodded my head.
Gripping my neck tight, I cried as my airway is being block. Play with me and you want be able to breathe, he warns as I nodded my head agreeing to him.

Letting me go, he just hover over me.
Walking off, like this man is so crazy, why do he feel like he can just do me any type of way.

2:30 a.m
Looking him in the eyes as he brings Ammar to see me.
She didn't even reject me, it's like she knew who I was and I was happy.
She let me feed her, we had chicken nuggets and fries then we went to the pool for a little and by surprise he let her stay with me all night and now it's 2 in the morning and he's here .

What you trying to do? He asked me.
I'm trying to be a mother, I replied looking him in the eyes.
What you gonna do to be a mother ? He asked .
Fight to be in her life, I replied .
Usually I didn't reply to him because he had me that afraid but I wanted my baby back and I'll do anything to get her back.

Fuck me , he says.
If you want your baby back, fuck me, he says again.
Throwing a few hundreds at me, I didn't like that but what do I supposed to do.

Say you want your baaebe back, fuck me he laughed .

Feeling so bad, I just looked at him as he undid his pants . Taking them off, he never stop looking at me as I watched him strip.
The fuck was his issue?