17

3 months later
New Character (Latricia)
What do you mean why I called her? You are not finna be fucking on me and got this bitch thinking it's nothing .

Stupid ass nigga is you crazy? I yelled at Life as he tells me I'm wrong for calling his baby momma.
Shit listen my name is Latricia , I'm 29 and I'm from Mobile.
I've been fucking with Life for years off and on. He got serious with this lil girl name Tala and they had a baby.
So we stop kicking it and I respected his relationship and that was that.
Some shit happened and they broke up a few months ago and he came back to me.

We been kicking it but I know he was still doing for her and I knew she was still in his house with their baby.
Cool it is what it is, I didn't care but i told him he was gonna respect me .
So this morning she's calling him and he's sleep. So I picked up and we talked, I ain't gonna lie , the little bitch is beautiful and her shape was everything.
I asked her had they fucked and she told me they did and he had just left her last night saying he was coming back and that's why she was calling.

I wasn't upset with her because she wasn't doing Shit and on so real shit that was his wife so what could I really do?

But he tells me their not together, he tells me that he's gonna divorce her so why are you still sleeping with her?

Get the fuck on man, he yells as I walked behind him in my apartment.
No nigga be real, you still fucking your baby momma? I scream as he just ignores me.

Like why come back to me and you still want her? You told me y'all was over so why are you still fucking her? I scream as he walked out the door.
Nigga always been a whore , I knew that but I'm 100 % sure he's fucking her raw and coming home to me and that's not cool at all.

Tala
But why come here knowing you with someone ? I asked Life as he walked into the kitchen at our house.
So listen , after the miscarriage we got into really bad because I wouldn't have sex with him a week after, like nigga I just miscarriage my baby , why would I want to fuck on you? So he left me and we only seen him when he picked up baby girl but recently he's been popping up and trying to wine and dine because he seen us out one night and he hasn't stop stalking me since.

So when this Latricia lady picked up this morning , I was blowed because he told me he wasn't fucking with her anymore and he was trying to come back home. But of course he lied, so I'm just play him like he's playing me. I'm not finna let this nigga dog me and he's wrong .

Walking behind him, he grabbed Ammar bag and just left out the house.

2 hours later

Sitting at the nail shop with Chyna. I told her what happened. She told me a while ago who Latricia was, I have heard about her but we ain't never been face to face that I knew of.
Life called me trying to apologize after he left the house earlier but I didn't say anything back.

Girl that's her right there Chyna says as I looked at Chyna.
Bitch I wasn't finna turn and look at nobody.
If she approach me that's different. I don't owe anyone anything, that's my husband y'all should be feeling shitty not me.

Yes he still took care of me, yes it was a cashapp up being dropped daily and yes I had his credit & debit cards still.

If she want to get tec about it he had just gave me three thousand last night to dance for him and sit on his face.
Yeah the nigga wanted ah bitch to just sit on his face as he ate . Then he would of course lay the dick and knock me out .
But he was definitely paying for the pussy as he should.

Playing on my phone , I could feel the chick looking at me.
I had my hair up in a ponytail, I had just took my plaits out and I was just being natural for a few days .

You're Tala? The chick asked .
Umm she was red , thick as fuck and tatted down, I couldn't lie she was cute .
Her hair was red like really red , it looks like both of us had just took braids down.

Yes I replied as I stood up and fixed my shorts.
Looking back at her, I notice she was starring at me.

Ooh okay, I'm Latricia , I called you this morning.
She says as I just looked at her.
Oh okay nice to meet you, I said as Chyna just looked at me.

Walking off what was I supposed to do? Fight her? Check her? What? Like bitch he playing both of us so why should I be upset with her?