She be asking about you, Kesh said to me as I sat in my car.
Man listen I ain't no monster, I felt like I had to help young people in fucked up situation because a good person helped me.
See my momma is a hoe, like the bitch is so far gone it's no saving her.

At 12 I seen her in a police car giving him head. The shit blew me, like bitch we ain't got no food in the house and you out here sucking dick for a crack, bitch you ain't sucking dick to make sure your kids ate, you doing it to get high.

So I started selling drugs, at 15 I was dealing crack so bad that I didn't know what to do with the money so I started taking care of my siblings.

Yeah at 15 I was taking care of 5 younger siblings that my mammy had left home with me and my 60 year old sick granny.

At 18 I made my granny get a house in her name and we all moved into it.  . I made it , I didn't come home for days until I had rent for 6 months in my hand.
I was the youngest nigga out there making a killing and nobody fucked with me because I also was very dangerous, I'll kill me a fool about my respect.

I help Kesh and Chyna because they was in a bad situation, their daddy was very nasty, the nigga used to sell his daughters for crack, he would try to let niggas come in to fuck on them. That shit wasn't right so I put them up and made them finish school, I ain't never touched them.
That wasn't what I did but now both of them was dating my people. My baby brother was fucking with Kesh and Chyna was with Al my best friend . It was cool .

So when Tala momma give me her for 100 worth of rocks . I took her to, she was different tho, like she felt like I kidnapped her because I grabbed her one day after school.
I had to show her that I didn't kidnapped her .

And she's been doing good since, she graduated with flying colors , she was smart as fuck and so fine . I didn't want to touch her because I didn't want her to think that's what I was doing so for a whole two years I ain't touch her and she's just getting badder and badder every time I see her and it's making me want her so bad.

But to hear she's been asking for me , made me happy . I ain't want to be a creep and just pop up to the little one bedroom I had her in . Yeah I put her in a one bedroom next to Kesha and Queen, she was doing good working for Kara, she was doing damn good and I was happy for her.

Why you haven't been up to see me? Someone says as I looked up from my phone.
Kesh standing to the passenger but the person is coming to the drivers door.

Looking up to Tala walking towards me with a pink thigh high dress on, I couldn't lie she was beautiful but young . I'm 25 she's only 19 that's why I never touched her and I really was just trying to help her . And I did and I just wanted her to be great and she was doing good and I was happy for her.
When I seen her sleeping one day a feeling of lust came over me , so I backed up. I'm not trying to be in love with nobody but money .

Why you don't come see me? She asked me .
The feeling was in my stomach as I looked at her .

Awrite Baae I say getting out of my truck .

Letting her hug me, yo the feeling I had that time is back and I'm so not trying to feel this way .

I miss you , she coos as she hugs me.
I miss you to baae what's up? I hear you doing yo
Thang with the hair, I say as she just looks at me.

Why you don't like me ? She ask.
Huh I say as I looked down at her.

Why you don't like me? I'm not pretty enough? She asked.

You think you're pretty enough? You shouldn't ask nobody that question you supposed to know your the shit, I smartly say as she just looked at me .

Not saying anything back I think she was thinking the worst, maybe I'm to cut throat with her.