4

Yeah Life was wrong as fuck and I have told him that. Like nigga you don't do no shit like that, that's not you .
But I think Life just really liked Tala but when she left he felt like she was trying to play him and we all know you don't play Life.

Yeah I met Life about 3 years ago, my sister and I was in a fucked up situation. Our momma passed and left us with our daddy who was on drugs.
He used to do all type of shit for money so it was no surprise when he would make us suck his dealers dick or even get fucked by them.
When Life and Kain started dealing to him, we was only 16&17 to young for them but they helped us, I think he sold us for a little of nothing .

Kain was Life's baby brother , he started liking me a little after they helped us and we started dating right away. I love him so much but their all so mean it didn't make sense. I felt like Life had them like that but their good people.
My sister Chyna dates Alvin, he was good to her but we are hurt souls and even tho Alvin did all he could for Chy she's very afraid to give him her all because of our pass.

Not only did Life put us on he looked out for us. We had jobs because of him and a nice place to stay .

I said I was sorry and I asked you millions of time could you forgive me. If you not it's cool, I'll leave you alone but please know that I'm be there for my baby, he says as she just looked at him.

He said she was acting like she was afraid of him so he brought her back home to her apartment a few weeks after he took her to his house and he left her alone but he came by to check on her today when I told him that she was having a girl .

Looking at him look at her bruh was that nigga but he didn't play and the street knew that.
For him to be a young nigga he was a boss and he made moves and the nigga was real as they got.
Very hot headed tho and he would fight real fast.

He was very hard on his brothers like Kain was scared of Life, Kain will ride with him but Life ain't let him touch shit.
He made Kain finish and go to community college . When I say he ain't with none of them, he sacrificed, his education to hustle and to make sure his siblings had it better then him being he was the oldest out of 6.
So they all respected him so much.

Watching him leave , she cried .
Her feelings was hurt and I understand why , like you think this nigga was here to help you but you look at wrong now because he took something special from you but girl you let a bum bitch freak you , yeah we got all the videos of her getting High and Mandy eating her out and putting the shit all on only fans. The shit was wild and had Life so fucked up.