12

Months went by and Life was in and out of the clubs watching Tala dance.
He stopped the madness and he started letting her see their daughter .
I must say it had something to do with Chyna and Kesha telling him that she wasn't no whore .
They knew first hand because they all had got a house together and their each other best friends .

Life started just doing him and being a great daddy to their daughters on the days he didn't have Ammar. He said that he was sorry for all the wrong he did to Tala and he wasn't gonna judge her anymore.
Of course Tala knew that could of been a lie she knew him and she knew he would changed like the weather if she pissed him off so she didn't .

Life had just started helping these two twins name Naya and Raya , their 14 and their mother was a local crack head name Kara , she's been in the street for years and now it looks like she had two young girls out in the streets doing God knows what.
Life got them because he sold to Kara and he seen the girls out at 2 in the morning with there momma.
Kara asked Life didn't he want to fuck the twins and he snapped on her and beat her ass and took her girls from her.

What the fuck was Kara thinking , trying to slut her minor daughters out.

So he of course brought them to Kesha.

Tala
Sitting in the kitchen, Life is here with two young girls who he's telling Kesha to clean up and feed.
I heard him say their momma was  a prostitution and was trying to sale her kids for some smoke.

I started crying before I even got out the room. I really didn't want to come see him but I wanted to see about the girls.

So I'm out here now looking at the girls as they eat.
When I walked in he walked out, like we didn't have no relationship and it's sad because I really had love for him but I was so happy that he gave me my baby girl back.
Yes he was at a lot of my shows and I loved it because it was like I had protection and I felt safe.

He wouldn't say anything but I knew him, he enjoyed the show definitely when I danced right in front of his face.

I'm finna go, just do what you do, I left 2g on your bed, he says as he walked back into the house.
Telling him okay, Kesha looked at him .

Watching him, he wouldn't look at me but I wanted to hug him because he do be doing good things and I really appreciate him for helping these girls .

Walking out the door I followed him.

Life I cooed
Not saying anything he just turned to look at me.

Thank you for helping them, I softly says as we locked eyes.
Nodding his head he just looked at me.
Thank you I said again, I really appreciate him for saving young souls.

Walking away he didn't say anything and I was okay with that.

Next morning
Waking up, the young girls are still sleeping in the other room.
Life is here getting our daughter and talking to Kesha.
Walking into the kitchen, I spoke .
Kesha spoke back but he didn't .

I get it , you only like seeing me dance, we all knew that.
But I wanted a friendship with him so I would always speak and will always speak, I know I'm his first and probably only baby momma.

Nobody don't want to deal with him like that , he's really mean and all the hoes he fuck with only doing it because of his name not his personality and I guess they love that Cajun dick.

Making me some eggs, I could feel him looking at me.
You want some eggs and bacon? I asked him not even turning around.

Not answering but you hate when I don't reply but he's doing it.

Fixing breakfast , my baby is a drama queen in the morning . She's been up since 645 , I combed her hair and got her dress, she was my personal baby doll.
She ate her cereal and fruit then laid back down until her daddy got here. He took her to school every morning and that was cool with me.

I hated taking her I'm sure he fucked a few of the teachers because they looked at me meanly all the time.

Turning around to give him his food, he's standing right behind me, like I  turned right into him.
Looking up at him, he's looking down at me.

Here's your plate , I softly say as he looks at my lips.

Awwww kiss kiss kisssssss Chyna cheered as she walked into the kitchen.
Just looking at me, the nigga didn't know if he hated me or loved me .
Being brave for once , I kissed him.
Not gonna lie, I haven't been thinking about sex but for some reason my body been wanting him despite of our last sexual encounter.

Kissing his lips, he tasted like he had smoked this morning already.
Feeling his hand on my ass, he kissed back finally, felt like forever.

Hmm umm , eat your eggs before they get cold, I  nervously said still lip to lip with him.

Nipples hard as fuck Coochie moist.

Do y'all think I should play with him again? Or should I leave him alone ?