15

Next day
Man what I told you about talking to her like that ? I yell at Kain as I walked into his apartment.

And nigga why you skipping classes? I said jacking him up .
They will never be like me ,NEVER. And I didn't care how grown they get I'm still fuck them up .

Man you want her to just try us? I told her not to have Connie over there, he bravely says as I stood in his face .
Still don't be disrespectful to her, I said pushing him.
WHY YOU NOT IN CLASS? I asked as he just looked at me .
He was 20 and going to school to be a Physical Therapist.

Man I took the class online this morning, he says as I walked away from him.
He couldn't be a nobody ass nigga and he couldn't be a street nigga, I refuse to see any of them fuck up and if I had to take the bullet for anyone of them I would.

Chatting with him, he didn't do anything wrong not even smoked.
I covered his rent and his utilities, he was my first child and I promise all of my siblings that I had their back.

As I'm leaving Kesha is coming in, her and Kain been dating since 17, she was his everything but she knew not to play with me about my brother. Of course he wasn't her first because she was getting raped but by choice he was her first and she was his. Their so good together and I hope they grow together.
She told me about them fast ass twins and I made her take them to this chick name Patty in Mississippi, it's a safe house and she ain't play , we didn't need two fast ass girls around here, I'll be damn .

About to head to get my baby , Tala called me and told me she got my baby and Truth.
I had Connie go home to my granny and pack her shit, my granny said she didn't want her over there anymore because she didn't listen so I had to take her in.

Pulling up to my granny house, it's a little boy standing outside with Honesty, she's 18 but she still in school and I didn't allow them to date, fuck no.

What's up? I say as I get out the car.
His Life , she smiles coming to hug me.
She was my baby to, like all them are my babies, I did everything for them.
Life I got my report, she smiles as she looks at me.

Oh for real, let me see, I said still trying to figure out who the lil nigga was.
Showing me all the A's I was happy.
Reaching in my pocket I pulled out my pocket money and just gave it to her.

Thank you Lifeeeeee she cooed hugging me.
It was a little over 3g in there, she could have the world.

Who is this? I asked her as the lil nigga looked at me.
Laughing I looked at her funny because I didn't know what was funny.

Really Life ? That's Eamon, I cannot believe you don't know your own brother, she says as I looked at the little nigga .

Eamon was our daddies son, yeah my momma was a hoe but she had the same baby daddy for all 6 but he had like 12 kids in Mississippi that we  see here and there.

Damn boy, what it do? What you doing down here? I asked him as he looked at me.
Papa kicked me out and I walked her to granny house , he says as I looked at him.
You walked? Why you ain't call me? I asked him as he looked scared.

Don't have a phone and he told me to leave the area so I just remember the way you taught me, he says as I am face to face .
Eamon was 18 to, yeah the nigga had kids all the same age . Nigga wasn't shit but granny got his kids all the time.
She wasn't like my mommas momma, she said fucked Zoe and her kids and we wasn't allowed to
Her house but when I see her now she always praising me , I don't hate her I just don't fuck with  that side.

Man so he kicked you out why? I asked .
Because I dated this white girl and he said I was a disgusting human and he jumped on me and kicked me out.
What yo Ma say about that? I asked .

Nothing she let him, he said . The shit pissed me off.
I used to drive to see them all the time but my last visit a year ago my dad and me got into it really bad because he wanted me to give him some money , shit no fuck nigga, I'm raising your kids why would I give you anything ?
So we had words and I told him I'll kill him .

So you finna stay with granny ? I asked him .

No Granny said she has to many kids here and she's getting old, he says as I looked at him.
Oh cool you can go stay with Kain, it's all good.

Where your stuff? I asked him as I call Kain.
He didn't let me bring nothing, he said anything in his house is his stuff even the gifts y'all sent us for Christmas, he says as I just looked at him.

Telling Kain the deal, he was hot , this lil nigga hated both our parents.
Telling me he finna pull up, I waited.

Kissing my granny, she had cooked some yams, greens and fried chicken.
Sitting down I ate as she asked about my daughter.

Asking for her bills she just looked at me.
Come on granny pass me the bills , I said as she looked at me.
I had a food stamp plug , I put over a thousand in groceries in her house every two weeks and I pay all the bills, the mortgage is paid off , she deserves the world.
My granny got a Benz that she want drive, she only drives the van that I brought her 5 years ago.

It's to the point that I'm taking all my siblings and letting her live but she want let me . Honesty leave in a few months off to college, I got Connie and Truth now and Promise left last year .
So she will be free from raising her son and my momma kids .
I want her to live , Tala planned her a cruise with her little boyfriend for next month and she's going and I'm happy. She needs it she has raised her 8 plus my daddy's 6 . It's a blessing but it's also not fair .

Life why would you pay the bill up for 5 months, that's to much and nobody gonna be here but me when Honesty leaves, she softly says.
Why wouldn't I granny? I asked
Even when they leave I'm still pay all your bills pretty lady, why you ain't leave yet to go to your hair appointment? I got the house I'll lock up, Eamon going with Kain, we got him, I said to her as she hugged my neck.
Why you so good to me? She asked.
Because you always been good to me granny, I cooed.

I want you to be good to Tala , don't fight her and don't hurt her no more. Keep her happy and keep her smiling , she's a good girl, I love her, she says as it touched me. If my granny loves you I got to love you and I do love Tala but what my granny just said made me want to love her more and I promise y'all I'm finna make her happy and I'm treat her so good
Watch this story turns into a beautiful thing .

Y'all ready for it??????