16

Feeding our daughter, Life went to Baton Rouge to get their sister Promise from school.
Something happened and she called him crying.

We are in Mobile so that's like a few hours from us.
I don't know what happened but I knew he was 38 hot and so was Kabir and Kain.

I got close with Kabir girlfriend April, she was a year or two older then me . Very cool girl and she loved the hell out of Kesha and Chyna so that made it better for me because I only trusted them two .
But she did tell me that Kabir was a ass beater and he kicked ass . That shit was sad to me and I told Life we cannot do that, I'm not staying he's gonna beat on me, but when he did I don't like that shit at all.

I was only 2 1/2 pregnant , I had a little sickness but not to much .
He catered to my needs and he was trying his best not to be mean.
He replaced my ring a few days before he left and I loved it.
He promised to give us the world and I was all for it if he keeps his word.

When you used to dance was you scared? April asked me as we peeled the heads off of our shrimp.
Umm it had me in a zone , like it was a high, I wasn't doing it for nobody but me so I just enjoyed the feeling of making myself feel sexy. Of course and getting that bag, I said as she looked at me.
Bitch I used to want to dance but Kabir said he will beat my ass , I hate being a at home girlfriend.
But that's what he wanted so that's what he gets, she says looking sad as fuck.
April was pretty, she was light skinned, like the color of Alicia Keys, she has dark brown hair that she keeps straighten, she has very pretty greenish eyes and the bitch body is everything.

She's very pretty and sexy and I see why Kabir was with her because he's fine as fuck like body wise ,they workout a lot so that body stayed nice but face , umm no comment. But that's not my place.
Seeing her with him was a surprise, not saying he's the ugliest nigga in the world but he's not someone I would picture her with.

Eating our seafood, I fried me some catfish, bitch you know you not supposed to be eating all that seafood, Chyna laughed. Because she wasn't either, it's crazy because we are the same exact months and days , like Al and Life was planning this shit or something.

Feeding my daughter , she loved crawfish, it's funny because her daddy hated crabs and shrimp but he will eat crawfish and fish all day, weird but that's him.

8 pm
Watching him come into our room, after we ate, we just played in the pool and ate again and now everyone is laying around and my daughter was sleeping next to me.

What's up? He says coming straight to the bed.
Hey daddy, I cooed sitting up to kiss and hug him.
Kissing my lips, he touched like weed, like that's all he wanted to do some days and it was crazy because I hated the smell.
Kissing all over me, he was very horny and he wanted to fuck me all day some days and I let him but now my body is changing and he don't get it but I don't turn him down.

Removing our daughter from our bed, he took her into our room as I got pee.

Shit I moaned as I sat on the toilet.
Wiping , I look at the tissue and my eyes get big.

Life
I walked in on her looking at the bloody tissue and knew right then something was wrong.

We came to the hospital and she was told she miscarriage and she hasn't stop crying yet.
Just holding her, she keeps saying she sorry but like the doctors told her it wasn't her fault, it wasn't nobodies fault so I needed her to chill out.

Being discharged, I carried her to the car. Damn babe, I cooed kissing her lips.
It's okay, it's okay, I cooed as she just looked at me.
Damn, Fuck I said as I walked around the car.
Shit hurt but I couldn't let her see that I was hurting .

Life been good , I was in love and was happy . She was just so humble that it made my day, I ain't have to come home to no stupid shit. The house was clean and I always had a great meal.
Sex was so good like she had ah nigga crazy about the sex . I feen for the pussy and the taste of her .
She was so smart she was teaching my daughter everything she need to know and more .

Next day
Just kissing her, she was sad still but I told her I promise I was gonna put another baby in her as soon as she heals. Yeah I was sad to but I couldn't do anything about it .

I had to go check on sister Promise, we went and got her from school yesterday and shit wasn't looking good . In fact it was horrible, she was saying her ex boyfriend Micha had raped her , yeah the police was involved and everything .

Kain beat the boy up bad , like he really wasn't trying to hear anything so had to say, Promise was hurt so Kain flipped but my granny told me to get all the facts first because Promise had lied on someone before about doing something and it wasn't the whole truth.

Do I think she was raped? I didn't know , when we pulled up the ex boyfriend was still in the apartment, if he raped you why are you still around him? No I don't condone rapist and shit and whatever I did in the past with Tala was wrong and I have told her that and I didn't look at it as rape but she has explained to me why it was and I still cannot take it but whatever it was I was wrong .

Entering Kain house , he let Eamon stay with him.
The conversation with our dad didn't go good, he said he ain't give a fuck about Eamon and he didn't want to never see him again in life and that he was sad but nigga you cannot hate this man for wanting a white chick , that ain't your place .

See my daddy is Haitian, yeah Zoe is to but she was born in America, the story that I got was he got with her when she was 14 being her momma was native of Haiti 🇭🇹 and she was 19, from what her mom said he was already married to the lady he's with now but that didn't stop him for fucking on Zoe and making 6 kids.

He never stayed with Zoe , he just had kids with qher as please . Shit I think the only reason she stop fucking with him was because the drugs got the best of her and she just started tricking and doing whatever the hell she was doing on the streets.

I was a regular nigga, I knew the language because before my grandpa died that's all he spoke , shit we taught our granny English .

What's up? So you signed up for school? I asked Eamon as Promise looked at him.
Yes , he replied as I looked at him .
He was a good boy , just had a hard time dealing with our dad.

Chopping it up with them, I had ordered them lunch .
Heading out Promise was acting funny so I ain't talk to her about the situation but I was .