😞

2 months later
You think you're gonna be able to do this? My sister Brittany asked.

So my momma had 2 daughters, Brittany and me.
Brittany was in foster care after momma gave her up to the state shortly before I was born.
So I only knew her because she reached out to us when I was 11 and she was already 21.
I low key thought about her a lot and had to contact her after Life kicked me out a few months ago.
He came and took my baby the same night he kicked me out . He told me she wasn't gonna be a hoe like me and he took her.
I cried and begged him but we all knew how that went.
So I just left Louisiana and came to Alabama and I've been here for 2 months and today I decided I had to get money so how and what other way was it ? So I was hitting the pole with my sister and I was so scared.

I wanted to be home with him & my baby, I wanted to show him that I was not a hoe. But he didn't believe and he hated me so I had to move on.

Shit was bad but I had to do me to get me together and me some money.
Sooooo Let's GOOOOOOO!!!!!!
**********************************************
Life ( 7 months later)

Kicking stupid ass Tala out , she had me fucked up . She wanted to lie and play with me and bitch I wasn't having it . So I beat her ass and kicked her out. She left with my baby but I went and got her ,my baby isn't finna be no hoe like her stupid ass .

Laying in my bed, ah nigga ain't date, I fucked who I wanted and how I wanted and that was that.

I heard she was out of the state and it was cool, I ain't care and I didn't give no fucks about her stupid ass. Bitch was dead to me and I hope she never show her face .

Bitch you seen that video I sent you?
Kabir asked me as I laid in my bed.
Nah nigga what video? I replied as I grabbed my personal phone .
I had these two bitches in my bed nude , just laying here nude.
My baby was home with me but she's in her room with my baby sister , she ain't see the bullshit .

Sitting on the side of my big, my eyes are glued to the phone .

Watching the video , my eyes couldn't believe how fine this fucking bitch is.

Niggaaaaaa tell me she ain't bad as fuck and you let that go because bitches was tasting her??? Kabir says as I just watched .  He always said Tala was beautiful, the nigga used to tease me about taking her when she was almost done with School but he had bitches and I told him she was mine and not to fuck with her. And he respected it but he still told me she's was beautiful.

Shortly after she left she tried her best to get me to talk to her but I didn't want to speak to her. I didn't want shit to do with her hoe ass. I felt like she disrespected me to the fullest and I wanted nothing but beef and bad shit for her. Bitch had me fucked up, if she would of been real with me I would of respected whatever she did but she was lying like a bitch so I treated like a bitch,

Nigga you see her on that pole, she got a show coming up , we should go Kabir says laughing as he looked at me.
Nigga told me I was stupid for acting dumb and I should of not did her like that. But he was not  me , he wasn't me at all so he didn't feel how I felt .

Watching her dance, like damn this bitch so fine . I love the way her body move.

3:34
Call her and talk to her, see if she picks up, I tell Kesha as she looked at me.
Nigga when I was trying to get y'all back together you ain't want it but now you want me to call her? You don't know what you want , she says as she pulls her phone out.
She said Tala texted her here and there and she called her to check on the baby but they didn't talk about nothing but the baby, she said she didn't know Tala was dancing.

I guess the bitch like shaking her ass, I said as I looked at the video on my phone.

Call her man let me see what she be saying.

Doing as told , Tala answered the first ring.
She sound so sexy and she sound happy.

Hey boo have you seen my baby? ( Tala)

Yes baby she's here with me now you want to FaceTime? ( Kesha)

Yessss omg please , I love you omg 😳 ( Tala)

Passing my baby to Kesha, I wouldn't FaceTime with her or nothing .
She send gifts and shit and I sent them back.
I didn't need her to do shit for my girl .

Hearing her crying as they FaceTime .
I felt bad but she should of not lied . Like be real about your situation, I would of gave her the world still .

She looks just like Life, aww she's so pretty Tala cooed.
Listening to them talk for a while, she laughed and asked about me and that shit made me feel like I did a lot wrong but I feel like she did me wrong by lying.

Grabbing the phone from Kesha , I just looked at her.
You know you my property right? I nonchalantly say as I looked at her.

Not saying nothing she just looked at me.

She looked very nice , her hair was pulled up into a ponytail and she looked to be in the bed .

You forgot you was my property? I asked as she just looked at me.
Tala was pretty, yeah like everyone looks good in their own way but she was pretty as hell.
It's all that melanin mixed up for me that had her with this golden skin.
Hair was very thick , she's very hairy , like she had hair everyone and didn't started shaving or nothing until I started taking care of her.

She was super stupid thick, shape was definitely giving life . Titties wasn't so big but their good for when I'm fucking her.  She was just fine as fuck and now seeing her dance I see she had gain a little more weight.

Who told you it was okay to shake that ass? I asked her as she just looked at me.
You don't hear me? I asked her again

I hear you Life, she says as I see the wires on her bottom teeth.
Her teeth at the bottom was overlaps, that's the one thing that was wrong with her . One and probably not many .

Oh you fixing your teeth, you're learning to dress that ass up, ha okay I see you but again, you forgot you was my property? You don't care shit about your baby, you ain't even in the state, I meanly said as she just looked at me.

I'm see you no worries , I nonchalantly said.

Giving the phone back to Kesha, I hated when this bitch just looked at me and not say nothing . That shit blew me and I hated it so much .