21

Kabir
This nigga is a fool to let something that fine go.
Yeah I'm Kabir 28 from Louisiana.
My best friend is Life , we been friends since 2nd grade.
It's crazy because he was the cool , hotheaded one and I was the hoe out the group.
Yeah I had a girl but I cheated all the time and she stayed because she was fucked up about this dick.

But I fucked with Life a lot about Tala because she was fine as fuck and so nice and sweet. He just didn't understand that if he wasn't my friend I'll fuck the shit out of her little pretty ass and I have told him that and he just laughed and told me I could never and I knew I couldn't because of him and because she wasn't on that type of shit.

I'm sitting outside in his truck and their in her house.
Her new little friend name is Junior. Dude was known because of his family, motherfuckers always in something , always got the shit going on .
I mean we cool with them but nobody really fucked with Life because he's stupid. Real talk stupid, the nigga would knock anyone out just for looking at him to hard . He got his name young for fighting , he didn't give a fuck what status you was, he would fold you and not care who you was and that's just how he is and nobody really fucked with him.

But I knew him and I know he hated the fact that his wife is talking to Junior.
He hated it , when we was pulling up the nigga said he wanted to off both of them right then, he even had his gun in his lap but he knew he fucked that up with Tala, like nigga you left her after y'all lost y'all baby .

But Junior was talking shit about not fucking her when we pulled up to so that had us knowing he wasn't getting the pussy.

Me being messy, I called his baby momma Nikka and told her he was out here. So she had just pulled up, yeah I knew his baby mommas , both of them. Shit I still get head from Nikka when I want. She like the long dick.

Watching her selling him out, I see Tala and Life coming back out .
Looking at Tala shake her head, she looked over it. 😠

To messy for me, Tala says as she walked back in her house and Life just watch her disappeared. I don't know why this nigga want just get her fine ass back. He knew she would come back if he apologized and acted right .

Nigga you called that bitch around here? Life asked me as he got back in the car.
Yeap that nigga lame , Tala don't need to be fucked up with him, I laughed as we pulled off.

Tala want to look stupid, that's why she still talking to him, Life says as I just listened.

She think that shit is cute, like stupid ass girl, he says looking like he was pissed. But how nigga you be the reason yall don't be together.

Chilling with him at his car wash, he put everyone on and I hated it because he had the junkies we sold to up here and shit and I ain't trust nobody.
He had them washing and cleaning cars.
I mean it was cool that he was putting them to work and I respected him for that, the nigga was free hearted and he did a lot for the community that's why I fucked with him.
Shit he took me in at 13 because my momma was on drugs, she got killed when I was 16 so I had nobody but my sisters Kema and Khia, both was young when she passed so I had to be there parent, shit me and Life raised them, shit he was raising his siblings and I had to raised mine that's why I think we so close, we been holding shit down for years .

Man I finna go in here and choke this bitch, I said as I got out the car, my bitch and me been together for 8 years but she was stupid as fuck because she wouldn't leave me regardless of what I did . She was stuck on the meat and I loved her but she took to much shit for me and I tell her all the time to leave me but she wouldn't .

Entering our apartment , I loved to have sex, so I ain't care about your period being on or whatever. Just keep that bitch clean and fresh and I'm beat and eat it up.