2

Man she doing what? Man you better go in that bitch and grab her mother fucking ass and bring her to me, I yelled.
Mane listen I am hot as hot fish grease.
This little bitch got me so fucked up right now.

See after Tala said all that shit, I guess she felt like she ain't need me or she felt how she felt and the motherfucker left . Yeah after ah nigga helped her and got her stupid ass together she leaves and don't tell me or nobody around her shit.
Yeah I was hurt because bitch I took you out of a situation and tried to make you into someone , like you just leave and don't tell me nothing.

That was a 4 months ago , I was hearing shit here and there but couldn't never locate her. I heard she was in Bayou dancing so I sent Kesh there and guess what? The bitch is definitely there and shaking her ass , pissed ??? oh yeah I was pissed.

Bitch so you want to be treated like a hoe, so I'm finna treat you like one since you want to play with me.

Standing in my living room, Kesh just called me and said she was a few mins from my house and she had Tala .
She sent me pictures of her this morning and I was so pissed.
She was still pretty as fuck but I knew had been fucking and shit.
Even doing drugs and I was so hurt , like why you did this? You had it made and all I wanted for you was for you to do right.
Now I don't think she's my property, I knew she was my property, yeah her mammy sold her to me and even tho I was not dogging her I felt like she was mine and for her to try me I was finna teach her .

Pulling her out of the car, she's crying and covering her face.

The fuck, I yelled as I dragged her out the car into my garage.

The fuck you play me? I yelled as she trying to get away from me but she couldn't .
Choking her she's crying as she digs her short nails in my arms .

Just yanking her around and pulling the extension out her hair, she had LIFE all fucked up.

Please Life I'm sorry she cried as I ripped the little ass bra off her.
Yeah you finna be sorry, I yelled as I stripped her down.
Beating her ass I wasn't playing with her and she wasn't finna play with me. Now bitch you my hoe , you finna do what the fuck I say, I yelled as she's crying and shaking and shit.

Take this bitch to get clean and checked for everything I told Kesh as she stood to the door watching me beat this stupid bitches ass.
Hoe had me fucked up and I was finna make her regret it .

3 am
What the results was? I asked Kesh as she looked at me. She's clean , she ain't been fucking, Kesh says as I just looked at her and she got this paper in her hand. I had her take her to the hospital to get checked and their back and she's crying still and shaking . But she did have drugs in her system, Kesh says as Tala is just looking so scared.

So you using ? I asked her as I stood up and got in her face.
Not saying anything she just cried and shook.

Man take this junky up stairs, I don't want to see her, I tell Kesh as Kain looked at me.
Yeah I was upset, like I help you and you just leave .

Okay you ain't popping the pussy but you dancing and using ? I don't know who she was around and why they wasn't trying to fuck on her , that was weird , most niggas in Bayou would of dogged her bitch ass out .

You straight? Kain asked me as I lit a blunt.
Fuck no, I'm beat the fuck out of her until she tells me why she felt like it was cool to try me, I said as he looked at me.

Man don't beat that girl, like nigga you cannot control people, you did what you was supposed to do, you made her do right, if she want to do wrong now let her , you did your part Kabir my best friend says.
Just listening to everyone talk, I wasn't really caring what they said.
It was deeper then that and she finna learn not to play with me.

8 am
Get up, I yelled pulling her out the bed.

Please Life I am sorry, she says as I looked at her exposed body.
Why you played me? I asked her as she stood up.
I didn't play you, you wasn't even coming to see me nor did you care anything about me, she cried as I got in her face.

Who told you to leave? I asked her as I grabbed her neck.
I decided I was finna fuck her little ass and make her into my hoe, since she want to act like one.