Chad

Looking at Chad as he's now standing in my kitchen. My kids was so happy to see him they jumped on him and hugged and told him how much they missed him.
After they had their time, it was just me and him.
I really wanted him to leave , like I was over him somewhat and wanted him out of my face.
I didn't want no issue with his family and I know just by them knowing I was back speaking to him they would come at me .

Like a few weeks ago someone had posted a picture of him and me together at this event months ago. His cousin Shai commented on the post saying I was the fakest bitch he ever been with and that I was just using him for his money.

His ex was on the post trying to defend me , they took her all the way down, saying she was a white trashy bitch and all type of shit, like these bitches act like they was trying to keep the dick for themselves or something.

It was very much weird and I couldn't take it mentally.

So can we have a conversation, like I have been miserable without you and I want to know why I have to suffer because of someone else's feelings? He asked as he looked down at me.

Chad I honestly don't have the energy to fight with your family , I don't have the strength for all that, do you know them women got in my face ? Like why? I asked him as he just looked at me .
They came to your house to bully me, like why do I have to take that? I asked as he shook his head.

You don't and you want, like I cut them off, I want you fuck everyone else, he says.

You cut them off but they're gonna still troll and harass me for no reason. I do not want to deal with none of that, I do not have the energy to fight , I say as he just looked at me with the low eyes.

You don't miss me? He asked walking into my face. I do I replied as he put his big arms around my body.
You don't miss me loving on your body and making you feel good? He asked me as he picks me up out of nowhere. Shocking me because I wasn't expecting him to pick me up.

Naturally wrapping my legs around his body, he starts to kiss my neck. Like shit everything happening very fast and I'm letting him have his way because my body needs it and because I want it .

4:30 am
Turning over , Chad is laying next to me.
Oh it went down, we fucked and sucked and fucked and sucked and fucked and sucked.
He got up and ordered dinner for the kids and put them to bed and came back and fucked and sucked on me more.
Pictures and videos were taking and posted and I just know it's gonna be a fight.
He told me that I was his wife and if he cannot have me he wasn't gonna do right in life and I believed him because the last few months all I have heard is how bad he was playing and how he wasn't himself.

Intertwining our hands , he kissed my lips.
Can I please have you back? Like I just want my lady back, you don't understand how much I love you, like I've been crazy without you, I haven't ate nor slept without you, you make my heart beat , he says as I rub my back with his bare hands.
If it wasn't for Life giving me the address I think I would of been in a mental hospital this weekend, like you have to let them folks kill themselves and let me be your man, we are for each other.
Why would you not want to be with me? He asked me as I just looked at him.
If you would have told me that they was bullying you I swear they would have been cut off, he says .

I didn't tell him they was bullying me because he was always gone and because I didn't want no issue but maybe I should have .