Kissing Tala feet , like she just birth my baby and she's so pretty and red like my momma . Damn she had my face and all .
No we wasn't together in fact we wasn't even friends but I was so happy that she gave me a baby and I'm so in love with our daughter.

I name her Ammar, she let me name her and I was to happy . Like y'all don't get how happy I am.
Can you forgive me? I'm so sorry? I cooed as she looked at me.
Yes she coos back, smiling at her I kissed her feet, like she can get the world from me just because she birth my baby, I swear .
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 year later
Watching Tala come out of her house, I mean we was good I crushed on her this whole year. It's like my baby gave her a nice as shape , she put weight on her and she made her look grown now and I had a thing for her.
Ammar was spoiled like she had everything and more.
I made sure of that , Tala couldn't say I didn't do for my baby because I did everything for her . Shit I never missed a appointment and I never not was there if she called me for anything .

Getting out of my vehicle, like I said I had a big crush on Tala and I wanted her . But she was dodging me or she wouldn't answer my text messages if it was about Ammar.

Why you didn't reply to me? I asked her as she stood feet's from me.
Answer your call about what Life? She asked as I crossed my arms.

About you letting me be your man, I replied as she looked at funny.
Soooo let's stop the bullshit.
After my daughter was born we started fucking.

I mean I wasn't taking nothing, she was giving me the pussy and I had it how I wanted it, it was mine but when I went to talk about her being my lady she would ignore me but why? Like I do everything for you and she had me not fucking on nobody but her.

She had me eating out of her hand, she had me stupid and ain't bitch ever have me acting like a bitch.
Every bitch in Lafayette knew what it was when it came to my baby momma . She went from being unknown to Life's fine ass baby momma.

She definitely was fine and tasted so good.

Let me take you to get some shrimp and crawfish, I said as she looked at me.
I want to go to the festival can I go? She asked me .

Looking at her , she would always ignore my questions when I wanted to be her nigga.
Answer my question and I'll take you to the festival, I replied as she looked at me.
Baae please stop playing with me, I begged as I looked at her.

Ammar birthday tomorrow so when you gonna take me ? She says as I just looked at her.
Why you play? I say as she just looked at me with a smirk on her face.

Walking back into her house, she did this all the time.
Turning around she looked at me as I'm feel myself being tried because I don't love no bitch but I loved this woman so much .

Are you coming in or not? She smartly says.

Nah you ain't finna play with me, I say feeling like she was trying to get me in her house to only fuck on her. That's all she be waiting that and my money and I'm stupid because I give it to her .

Laughing she called my name as I got into my truck.

I been seen she was fine, when I first started dealing to her momma I thought she was everything but she was young as fuck and I was not finna fuck no minor but she started growing on me and she finish school and started shining the feeling of wanting to lick on her was there .

She did that stupid shit and I did that stupid shit and then we had Ammar and we been cool since but I wanted to be more then her daughters daddy and the nigga who fucked her.

She was fine as fuck, y'all know she got Indian in here and you could see it good by her eyes and hair but she was chocolate and so fine, she didn't really have big titties but she had a fat ass and after Ammar she had more ass and I loved it .
The first time having sex after birth she was so sweet, I was deep in love with her and I never loved no female, like my momma had me so heartless , all I knew how do was fuck good and hustle.

And it's sad that I had to take what was mine
from her but now I wish I would of got her when she was trying to fuck with me.

Grabbing my phone she played a lot on a niggas top. She made me into a bitch and she used my baby as a pawn .

Walking into her house behind her , what nigga y'all know pays a bitch bills and she don't want him? Shit me , I'm stupid and more dumber because she felt so good.