28

Girl you are good at making drinks , you should really think about bartering, Chyna says as I looked at her.
Today was Kesha birthday party and she asked me could I bartend and I of course said yes.

I got this mixology book a few months ago and just been practicing on making drinks and I was getting it, like I had it down packed.

Life and me was okay , like we still trying to work on our relationship and he was trying I cannot lie and I can tell the difference since he's been on his meds
He acts like the old Life , very quiet and very respectful, he hasn't cursed or jumped at me since he's been back on the meds.

Looking up to this girl name Iesha standing by him, she was this female from around the way that I have heard that he was fucking on.
I never confronted him on it because at the time we wasn't even together.

Someone sent me this weird ass message one night saying that he was with her , I couldn't tell you if he was with her or not , I just know he wasn't home and when I called him he picked up, shit niggas so nasty I didn't put nothing pass them.

As he is speaking with the chick, Chyna is dancing and having a time of her life as Kesha is looking pissed because Kain is in her face.

They ain't been together she say but I know he was very crazy and was doing a lot of fighting and beating her up when he was the one who was in the wrong, I remember her calling Life the day he called himself kidnapping her, she had stabbed him in his arm and even after that he still fucked with her. The nigga needed help very much.

As the night went on Life came and kissed on me and touched all over my body .
He had started sexing me so different, like it was more like love making them fucking and I was so in love with the way he made me feel .

He told me that he was addicted to the coochie but why is bitches in your face? He had no answer for that and I wasn't finna keep asking him why bitches stayed in his face.
If I had to question you then I don't need to be with you.

Dance with me he cooed as he grabbed my hand.
Doing just that we slow danced to the music as everyone else in the party did the same.

Why you like playing with me , fuck nigga you're so disrespectful, I'm kill your bitch ass nigga, like you still fucking with me and still with your bitch ass wife, the bitch Iesha says as she pushed Life.

The fuck is going on? I asked trying to get to him but he's fighting her off him and she's pushing and attacking him.
Yes Life tell her how we got a two year old together, yes your daughter is a big sister , we been took that test and he's been taking care of Destiny , see nigga you ain't tell that bitch that did you? The hoe says as she turns to look at me.

I'm blowed like bitch what? Ah  baby ? I couldn't even get upset bout the cheating because that's what I assume he was doing anyway but a baby? We just got over this shit with the last bitch now this hoe saying she got his child to? I'm so over Life this nigga is done.