13

You playing with me? Life asked me as we are face to face.
So we wasn't having sex but when we seen each other it was love.
He kissed and hugged on me and I did the same.
We haven't talked about the pass but we both knew what it was so it was no need to bring it up.

He asked me last night for a private show at the club and everyone knows I don't do that but for him I did and let's just say he was on some in love shit.

I am not playing with you, I want you to be happy, I tell him as we are face to face.
I want to be happy with you, he says as he's looking at me.

If that happens we gonna have to have rules, all that calling me a whore and saying all that unnecessary stuff has to stop, I say as he looks at my lips.

You gonna stop dancing for me? Let me be your only client? He asked.
Of course , I'm in a relationship I'm not doing none of that, I say as he just undid my blouse.

I wanted some head so bad but again I wanted the dick for some reason.
So let's see how this go.
🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Kesha bitch them little hoes hot, you hear me? Kesha said to me 5 months later.
Umm Life been good, he did have his issues with talking at me crazy when it came to his daughter.

But everything else was nice, I got flowers all the time and I always had a so say in our relationship.

Girl why the one Raya asked Kabir can she suck
His dick for her nails and toes to get done, Kesha says as I looked at her in shock . Bitch she then dropped to Her knees . Kabir said he had to walk off before he knocked her head off.
When she got here I had to check her and she gonna say her momma said get it how she had to and fucking and sucking is the key getting what you wanted in life.

She said her momma told her the pussy was power and she needed to use it. Girl she had me so mad, but I had to understand , shit I knew this to well because my daddy said the same shit , Kesha cried .

Crying with her , it was to touchy and I'm glad my momma didn't let nobody touch me until Life , it's very sad.

2:45 am
It's 2:45 in the morning , why you just getting home ? You promise you would be here at 10
So you can help me sleep , I softly said to Life ass he's just walking in our room .

Why you ain't nude? He smartly asked .
I have on your shirt , I got cold, I said removing the shirt.
I really was hiding the little stomach that I had notice earlier .
Shit I was hiding the fact that I was pregnant. Scared as fuck to tell him .

Why you smell like you showered already ? I asked him as he get in the bed .
Why you questioning me ? He smartly replied.

Not saying anything the tears just build up in my eyes. What the hell was going on ? We've been so good , why is he acting like this .

Turning over he turned his back towards me .

Just thinking 💭, I know he's cheating on me , who shower before coming home ?

6:30 pm
Being awoken by him getting out of the bed on the phone.
Talking to whomever he was telling them he'll be there after he drop his brother and his daughter off to school.
Just getting out the bed, I had to pee so bad.

Leaving the bathroom door open because he didn't like the door close, I don't know why but he didn't .
I do not know what last night was about, we have been doing good I thought . But he seems to have a issue with me and I know he was out fucking , like who shower before coming home?

Brushing my teeth and washing my face, I knew I was pregnant because my period didn't come on last month and my stomach is started to grow.

Putting my hair into a ponytail, I look into the mirror and he's standing to the door watching me.
Not saying anything he shocked me but I wasn't gonna show him that I was shocked.
I wasn't gonna let him bully me anymore.

After fixing my hair, I put on my house dress that was hanging from the walk-in closet , that's connected to the bathroom.

Not moving out the way, I said excuse me to him twice but he isn't moving .
You upset with me? He asked

I am not, I do not know what last night was about , I was not aware of any issue we had, I replied as he looked at my lips.

We don't have a issue , I just don't like when you question me, he says as I nodded my head.

Moving out the way he seen my facial expression , I was upset, like what nigga don't question you? Oh okay . I got it , let me go take this pill, why would I want another child by his stupid ass?