😘

Girl when my baby get older she gonna understand that it wasn't me .
Like who do that ? Who try to make someone they hate have sex with him.
He keep saying he own me, but nigga you don't , the agreement you made with my momma wasn't something I agreed on .
You did do good by me but you also did wrong by me . He ain't never fuck y'all did he? I asked Chyna
Eww hell no , she replied .
That shit was unexpected, that's not even in his character , she says as I just looked at her.

That night he came to the room asking for sex I rejected him.
Mentally I wasn't ready to have sex with anyone regardless of how sexy I had to be on the stage, I couldn't get my mind right.
Like he made it bad for everyone who will be after him. I probably will never be in a relationship because I don't see myself having sex never again in life.

So he took my baby and left, he said a lot of things to me that was hurtful.
But you know what, I am learning hurt people ,hurts people and he's hurt because his momma wasn't shit either .

So I just left it alone, I'll try to reach out to him and we went to court three times in the last 8 months and he made me out to be a bad person because he had his name on all her documents from the doctor to the daycare, I wasn't on nothing but the birth certificate. He was very smart and he was out smarting me and it hurt but what can I do?

If he let Kesha see her he would let her see me but it was only if Kesha was around and I was happy with that but sad that I couldn't take her home with me. She knew me and I was happy about that but I wanted her with me all day.
Bitter ass baby daddy !

So I was dancing , yeah it was low of me to do this instead of doing hair but it was a money making and these niggas loved the way I made this phat ass jump.

Bitch I'm so ready to see this show tonight, I cannot believe our little baaeeee is now a grown woman Chyna says as I looked at her.
This was their first time seeing me dance and it's gonna be so weird actually dancing for people who I knew.

Kesha
Ayyyyyyyeeeee ayyyyyyyyyeeeeee ooooooohhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh yassssssaassss bitch yesssssssssssssssssss
Watching Tala or sound I say Lady Luck 🍀 dancing I never knew this bitch could dance like this, how the fuck she knew how to make her ass jump like this? Man this bitch so fine and sexy, what the fuck was Life thinking??????

Watching her shake that phat ass booty, the men are going crazy, bananas for the big booty that she had in a red bathing suit bikini that hugged her fat ass so right.

As I'm watching the show, I see Life in the corner of my eye.
The fuck this nigga doing here? The last 8 months he's been giving her hell. He's been treating her like a nobody and he's been making her cry every chance he got.
She was a stupid bitch this morning just because .

I hated this for her but she was strong because I would of killed his bitch ass but I have talked to him and he has told me that he miss her and that he wished she would keep it real with him but she was and I told him that.

So now he's being a creep and watching my bitch dance.
She said a few nights ago she looked into the crowd and he was sitting front row watching her . Like nigga you are weird as fuck and you know she's what you want and need but you refuse to accept that you be dead wrong .

Looking at him the nigga looked like he was fucking her with his eyes. She told me that when he was here the other night , she danced harder so he could see what he was missing .

Looking back at her I cheered her on, yesssssss bitch I scream as I hyped my bitch on.
This was more then just a girl he saved, I looked at her as my sister.
Even though she left and she called me here and there I started to bond a relationship with her.

I learned so much about her , I learned that her daddy went to prison and her momma ain't care about her and only wanted her for money from her granny. She said her momma really hurt her when she let Life just take her.

That's her issue, she felt like nobody loved her and the way he treated her was okay and it wasn't .

1:30
Bitch you did your thing I cheered as she came out of the back.
Fully dressed , like if you seen her outside of this you wouldn't of never knew.

Bitch why Life was standing to my dressing room door? She says looking scared as fuck.
What did he say? I asked looking at her. I was worried .

He gave me this , she said showing me a stack of hundreds.
And then he walked off, she says as I just looked at the money she had in her hand.

I didn't get him like nigga what are you doing and why?