Life

Weeks later
It was clear it was over, I didn't reach out to him and he ain't been around here. After the club we went our separate ways and I was okay with that. You had a whole baby on me, what was it to come back to?
From what I heard he was living with the Iesha chick and their baby and I couldn't do anything about it.
But I did have an issue with him not getting Ammar and Omir like my kids shouldn't get mistreated because you fucked up. It's cool, I'm be a great momma.

So your girl is back in school and I'm trying to get a degree in something.
I thought about the bartender thing but it was at night time and I really ain't have anyone to watch my babies so I just decided to go to school and try to live off of financial aid and loans.
We was still in his house but he ain't even come by . I think he came when we left because I came home one day and all his stuff was gone ,like completely gone and I was sad because he didn't even try to talk to me , he just cut us off and it's sad but like Chyna said , he was still paying the utilities so I shouldn't be upset.
On top of it all I was pregnant and sick as fuck but I had to do what I had to do to make sure my babies was okay. It's crazy how things work out , we talked about another baby and look I'm pregnant and he's gone.

Let's just see how this whole situation plays out because I know one day we will be face to face again.
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞
One year and 8 months later
Life
Yeah I really fucked up , I didn't know what to say to Tala once Iesha exposed me so I just left her alone and I basically cut her and my daughters out of my life.
I would go by the house here and there when I knew she wasn't there and look around and make sure it wasn't nothing broken but I couldn't face her and it was very much sad but I made this bed so I had to lay in it .
I was living a double life and I had Iesha thinking one thing and Tala thinking something else.
I love all of my kids but I couldn't face Tala so I ain't see my girls by her.
I went to the house last week because it was Ammar 6th bday , I wanted to them to the park with my baby girl I had by Iesha . Once I got to the house I notice they had moved out and she left the keys and the car.
I had no idea where she was so I asked Kesha and she said Tala had moved to Florida and was doing great.
Shit blew me and I was sad but it's all my fault .

Going into the house that I shared with Iesha she was 6 months pregnant with my daughter. I mean we was good ,like I was her first and I did a lot of shit for her but we fought a lot and the only way I kept her and Tala from knowing about each other was because she stayed in New Orleans for a few years before she moved here. It was easy doing but hard to cover up .

Bruh you seen Tala? Kain asked as he came into the kitchen .
Oh shit my bad Iesha Kain nonchalantly said as she rolled her eyes , nobody really fucked with her because they didn't know her but I told them they was gonna respect her because she was my girl now.

Walking out the kitchen she looked pissed but she cannot be, one thing she knew was I had a wife and children , that was never a secret, I just told her I wasn't with her.
My bad bruh , but you know she's here with the kids, Life look just like you, he said making me look at him crazy.
It was rumor she had a son by me but I never knew the truth , I haven't seen her and Chyna and Kesha wouldn't tell me.

Man the baby name is Life? I asked him .
Yup and gitt looked just like you and he's already bad as fuck, I just left Kesh house , their there and Omir and Ammar  looks like momma their so pretty , he says as I just looked at him.
I was in shock but it's my fault that I didn't know none of this.

Telling Iesha I'm going to see my kids she wasn't to happy and she asked me how did I know the boy was mine, listen I know exactly what I was doing in her around that time .

Kesha
Girl you looked good, I said to Tala as she sat in my kitchen with me.
After she had her son last year she moved to California. I told Life Florida because I didn't want him fucking with her .

But she was doing good. She had her three kids by Life and she was dating this NFL player name Chad, she was doing damn good and the bitch looked so good.
So how is dating a football player? I asked her .
Umm it's fun , he's just never in town but it's nice, she says as someone is at the door.

She was very low key and the only reason I knew she was dating Chad was because he posted her on his page a few months ago.
He was from here in fact the same city , she said they linked up in California and she was just taking it slow but from the looks of it , he posted her all the time and she was still so shy.
She said she had divorced Life and I heard him say something about it but I didn't know the details.

Opening the door, we knew Kain was gonna tell Life, it was no surprise that he's standing in front of the door.

Mommy that's my daddy, Ammar says as he just looked at his kids . Daddy Omir coos but she really didn't run to the door, she was tiny when he left them.
Yup that's your daddy Tala says looking at Life. Watching Ammar & Omir hugging their daddy daddy, Lil Life just looked at him funny .

2 hours later
Life still here, he went and got his daughter from Iesha to meet her siblings . Tala excused herself when Iesha walked in. She said she didn't need to be there .

Listening to Life tell Iesha he ain't give no fucks, she was a bitch and nobody liked her.

Man bitch you can leave , I got somewhere to go the fuck you mean? I hear life says .

Hearing her crying as she left out the house , what the fuck she thought? He wasn't fucking up his relationship with his kids again for her .