Love

Wiping the sweat off of Tala forehead. It's been nothing but love making and me catering to her whole body and soul.
I've been here for a week now and I hate that I have to leave her. I'm trying to convince her to leave with me but she's not willing to deal with my family at all and I keep telling her that she ain't never got to deal with them , I cut them the fuck off.
The only person I dealt with still was my uncle and that's only because he wasn't on that bullshit .
My auntie got upset and told me I was wrong for cutting her off , she said if she didn't take me in I would have been a nobody.
She said I would have been dead or on the street somewhere.
That shit hurt , like damn bitch you felt that way.
Then she had my other auntie kids turning against Tala and shit, I had to cut them off, like why y'all listening and following behind this lady and she barely liked y'all ?

Kissing Tala neck as I made love to her, she was so sweet and she had a nigga stupid. Like I was looking for her . The only reason I was still playing ball was because I knew I had to keep a level head for my son . Like I promise to give any child I had the best and me quitting wasn't a option, I was hurt,I didn't play my best and that's because ah nigga was sad and if she would of told me they where bullying her I would of got in and on their ass about my Queen.

7:30
Grabbing the kids bags it was a struggle getting her to agree to come back to Atlanta with me.
I had a small apartment there for only when I was there so I was taking them there and we will work on getting a big place or I'll sent her back here to my house .
Life was to get his kids this weekend , she agreed to being back on the road with me so I'm so excited bout that.

Entering the private jet, she looked like she was worried but I promise she had nothing to worry about.
I got them I promise !!!!!
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

1 year later
Nashville, TN
Laughing with my teammates as I exit the locker room. Today was our last game, he wasn't going to super-bowl because the Bucs beat us , so we were out .
Man the last year has been so spectacular, I had my first daughter and I married the love of my life.
Our daughter was Charlie , she was everything.
I named her after my momma .
We had a private wedding in Dubai with just the kids . Life was great , I had it all and I loved it .
My auntie tried to reach out to me but I didn't want to see her and my uncle still came to my games , he was hurt that my aunt wasn't attending them but he understood , he asked her to leave Tala alone before any of that shit happened but my auntie was just a bitch.

Control? Umm I wasn't controlling at all and I felt she didn't need anyone to control her. I just loved her and wanted her to be happy and I did all I could to make her happy.
But I was jealous, like I hated how some of the other players and people around us looked at her sometimes.
Like now she's standing outside of the stadium, with the kids and my ex wife and niggas just couldn't stop looking at her. I know she looks great to just have had a baby not even 3 months ago, so I didn't say anything to her but I notice it, I will never make her feel no type of way about anything.
It just makes be love her even more .
Sup I smiled as she smiles as the kids run and jump on me.
I love the kids, Life and myself became close, he was someone who I texted on a daily and for a lot of my games bruh was there with their kids supporting me.
He just had another baby by some chick , I don't think dude was even with the chick.

Greeting Tala I kissed her lips as I rubbed on her back.
I was obsessed over her, she was my lifeline and I really love her.

My ex wife was around a little more also, she moved back to California so I was able to see my boy as much as possible. It's crazy because she was now dating this dude name Nick that's a quarterback for my team. It was weird at first because he seem to have a problem with me but I could care less, long as my boy is great, I'm great.
After a few month we actually had a one on one and we was cool now, I wanted her happy no matter who she was with.

Getting the family in the suv, I just wanted to go home and be under her and my kids.

Tala
I must say the last year was teaching me so much.
Marriage , love and respect and I was happy with my new baby girl and Chad really did cater to my everything .
We only had fights or should I say disagreements about bullshit.

Like now he's in my face because my momma popped up out of nowhere.
Well not out of nowhere she's been writing me on Facebook for the past year and I have ignored her .
We went back home for vacation and to attend this party that Life invited us to and she somehow managed to see me and has been a pain since then.
She apologized about letting Life take me and she apologized about not being a good parent and this and that , I forgive her but that's it , I don't want no parts of her recovery or anything .

But he felt like I needed it so he invited her here and I'm so upset .

That's your momma I wish I had my momma still, he says looking down at me.

I'm sure your momma wouldn't have let some grown bitch take you , I meanly said as I just walked away from him.

Not saying anything else to him, I just went into the baby's room to kiss on her.
She was everything and she made me feel complete. Pretty girl Charlie , she looked just like her daddy .

Facebook post :seen  my nephew for the first time today. Oh how I love him and he has a pretty baby girl. I pray he FaceTime me again so I can see their faces. Kierrathegreatest. ( uploaded a picture with Chad and Charlie)

Chad ? Chad I scream down the stairs.
Chad so you showcase Charlie without telling me? I asked him as he's coming up the stairs .

I FaceTime my auntie and wished her happy birthday that's it , Charlie was in my arms when I did so she was able to see her, he says looking like it wasn't a big deal.

I didn't want my baby picture all over the media.
She hasn't been exposed but now she has .
If I wanted my kids all over the internet I would have did that my self I said walking off.

Was I wrong ?