Say

Are you okay? I asked Kesha as we are sitting in front of each other at my house.
Yes babe I'm good, I'm just blowed this nigga want to try me. He's a bitch ass nigga and I'm finished, she says as Kain is coming into the back door with Life.

Bitch let me go, why is he here? She says standing up . Bitch was bodied to be slim . I wish I had her size , she was slim thick, no stomach, nice titties and nice little booty. She's 🍫 chocolate and her hair was in a short cut, the girl was fine as hell and so nice .

Man let me talk to you, Kain says to Kesha as Life looked at me .

Life did something really weird last night, we was having sex and the nigga blacked out on me and started choking me. Yes he has roughly had sex with me before but this time it was different.

We had been doing great, so it was no reason for the roughness.
He choked me so bad that my nose started to bleed, I had to fight him off of me and run to the bathroom.
I didn't leave the bathroom until I heard him leaving the house a few moments later.

I couldn't tell you why he had blacked out and I don't know what triggered it but he scared the fuck out of  , shit my neck still sore and I'm still afraid of him.

I'm sorry about what happened last night, I didn't mean to snap like that, he says as our daughter runs into the kitchen.
Just looking at him I nodded my head as he looked at me.

Okay so y'all don't say I'm stupid or anything but I seen Life pop a pill last night. I never seen him pop a pill a day in my life . I don't know what the pill is but when I asked Chyna she said it was a Molly. And when I told her about him snapping she said it was probably that pill that made him snap and black out on me.
The dick was strong, like stupid hard and we had been fucking for over a hour and we never fucked that long .

But how could I tell him I knew he was on heavier  drugs and I needed him to stop, like you could snap one day and kill everyone in this hoe.
You look at me differently? He asked as he sat in front of me.

Not saying anything I just looked at him, I didn't know what to say, he scared the fuck out of me and to know he's on pills made me even more afraid , like nigga what are you doing ?