Calm

3 months later
Nerves as fuck, I just left from being with my kids for two weeks and now I'm flying into New England to see Chad.
Ugh I hate leaving my babies but they loved being with their daddy.
They're so spoiled , he had them so spoiled it was crazy.
I brought all their gifts from Chad and more from me and they had a ball .

Life apologized to me finally and it felt so good . We agreed to coparent together .

Chad didn't know I was coming so this was gonna be a surprise.

Looking down at my phone , he's FaceTiming me.

Picking up ( our conversation)

Chad : Can you just be with me and if I fuck up , you can leave me ? But I know I'm not gonna fuck up and I know I'm make you happy so just marry me and let me show you.

Me: Chad how was the game, congratulations.

Chad: thank you but I'm talking  about our future , like let me fly you out and you come be with me, I'll pay for everything .

Me: how are you feeling? Did you eat?

Chad: I'm feeling good but I'll be better if you stop teasing me. How you fuck me so good and make me feel like I'm the man but you don't take me serious? Your body enjoys me just like I enjoy you.

Me: Chad I'm almost home , I'll call you later

Hanging up before he replied , he didn't have my location but I had his and that's only because he felt like he had to give it to me so I wouldn't think he was with other females but I didn't think that and if I did I couldn't be upset because we wasn't technically together.

Knocking on the door to the hotel that he's at.
I could hear him talking , he had just called me back after I hung up but I didn't pick up.

Wow , like damn you're here, Chad says

Just looking over his shirtlessy"6 ok chest this nigga was so fine and I really cannot believe that I'm who he wants.
Like I have three kids , why do you want me?

Picking me up , I laughed as he kissed all over my neck.

Deciding to just give this a try , I needed to live life right?
Let's see how this plays out .
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Life (6 months later)
My kids are with their mothers for the summer and I'm here in Miami doing my thing .
I was happy that I could talk to Tala now, like we was cool.
I apologize and told her I was sorry for cheating and making our relationship bad and I told her I never wanted her to leave me but I knew once she seen I had another baby it was over.
We agreed to just be great parents and we was.

I still ain't fuck with Iesha , I got my kids and that's it. She was bitter and very much a hater. She wanted me to chase her and I wasn't . I moved on and I had a little friend name Alex and we was great together so fuck all the negative shit.

My car wash was doing great, I had two now and I wasn't really playing with drugs. I was just taking care of my babies and loving on my chick.

My kids are in Miami this weekend too and it's funny because I had no idea until Ammar called me this morning .
She said her step dad had a game and he flew them out .
Dude sent me and Alex two tickets , shit not just regular tickets but VIP TICKETS.

Sitting next to my kids, Alex is sitting next to Tala . The shit felt unbelievable, like I didn't think  I'll be cool with my ex wife's , new man.
Hell no, did I expect to accept her being with anyone else? Hell no, did I expect my new woman to be good with her? Nooooo.
Like it all felt like a dream and I was enjoying it .

11 pm
Man I am literally meeting dudes I only see on television. So after the Chargers beat the Dolphins, it was of course an after party and Chad invited me and Alex.
I was taking back because I didn't expect none of this . So I said yes and this dude had a limousine picking us up from our room.
I ain't never been in a limo, like I ain't never been out the hood, I had hood money not clean rich money, so this was so different.
Man after the games I was able to get autographs from players who I was fans of and Alex was so taken back.
She thanked Tala and Chad so many times.

Arriving at the event, it's so nice and people are actually dancing and having a good times

What's up? What's good bruh? Chad says as him and Tala are walking up the same time we are.
You like the limo? Y'all good? He asked as she just held his hand.
She was so shy still and I knew she was nervous being around me but I real deal was happy for her and I only wanted the best for her I promise.

Enjoying the night, this is really life .