😣

Why do your auntie care so much? I asked Chad over FaceTime .
So his auntie called me going off because he paid for a location . I didn't ask him to pay for the location and I didn't think he was gonna pay for it without me but he said he knew I loved it so he went ahead and paid for it.

He was back in Atlanta getting ready for training and I'm in California getting bullied by his auntie and I'm so hurt because she's bringing up shit from my past and it's hurting my feelings so bad.

He left me in his house , tell me why I'm in a hotel hiding right now.
Hiding from his auntie and his cousins who I thought was my friends .
They pulled up pictures of me dancing , videos of me dancing and all type of shit about my momma and someone put it on ig .
Hurt was an understatement but it wasn't like I was hiding that, he knew all about my past.

Disconnecting the calls from him, I didn't want to speak to him. I haven't spoken to him in days and I only answered the call today because he had Life  call me on three way .

Like I don't want to deal with this , I don't want to be nobody's punching bag or the talk of yall family.
Yes I danced and did what I had to do to take care of of me. Yes someone basically brought me from my momma and yes my momma was a whore who hated me .

Why do I have to deal with people who I don't know judging me?

Picking up the phone again it's Life.

You straight? He asked me as I just looked at him.
Why did you add him to the call? I asked Life as I hear my kids in the background.

Man dude needed to make sure you was okay, like you letting bitches fuck yall relationship up and that's not how it's supposed to be, he says as I just looked at him.

Not really replying to Life, I really don't want to speak on the situation anymore.

I was calling the whole situation off, the relationship and everything. I don't have time to be with someone who family hates me .
................................................................................

3 weeks later
Man he's playing horrible, this shit looks bad , Dude going through depression and shit because of a break up that's wild, someone posted on instagram.
Yeah I broke up with Chad, I blocked him off of all my platforms and I changed my number. I was still in California but in a new apartment and I wasn't trying to speak to him.
I was still working but had switch locations because I didn't need him popping up.

My kids was back home with me and I was some what happy, like their everything to me .
I felt bad for just cutting Chad off, his auntie was coming hard as fuck at me and so was his cousins and I didn't get it .
What did I do to anyone to have to be bullied by them . I didn't want Chad for his money, I wanted him for his love and I wasn't trying to fight with people over that.

Mommy someone is at the door, my baby yells from the living room.
The fuck? It's probably the guy from next door, he's always flirting but I ain't trying to date no time soon.

Putting on some sweat pants I was home so I was relaxing in my room.

Hearing the person knock again, I was annoyed, like I just want to relax and enjoy my kids today.
I was so happy Life wasn't trying to bully me anymore, in fact we talked everyday. I heard he was single and back home making bitches crazy .

I am so happy I got out of that craziness, he had me stupid for him.

Looking at Chad face as I opened the door.
I opened the door without checking to see who was standing on the other side of the door and I never did that but I think I was so annoyed I didn't think to look.

Standing in front of him, he's looking but the reaction on his face is unreadable .

What are you doing here? I asked him in a soft tone.
Just looking at me he didn't say anything.
Why the fuck was he here and how did he know where I stay?
Life? Yeah I know he told him , see Life felt like I needed to be with Chad. He felt Chad was the man for me , I even told Life about the situation with the auntie and he told me to ignore her but how can I ignore someone who is running up in my face and coming at me for nothing?