26

Please don't tell him I'm here please, I cried to Chyna.
It's 3 in the morning and I'm scared as fuck.

This nigga came home high and drunk. I'm thinking we finna make love and go to sleep.
No, he came in asking me where I been and who I been around, saying I smelt like another nigga and all type of shit .

I haven't left the house in weeks because he told me not to so I don't know what he's talking about .

He starts to pull the blanket off of me , screaming I'm cheating and he know I'm cheating and if I don't tell him he's gonna break my face.
I couldn't even say anything because he jumped on me and basically choked me out and murdered my pussy.

I only got away because Ammar came in the room crying .
That's how loud he was, he woke the baby up.
But she saved my life by coming in the room .

Hearing him at Chyna door, I'm hiding in the closet with my daughter.
Like my neck is sore, I cannot swallow and I'm so bruised up.

Man stop playing with me, where she at? (Life)

Life what the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you doing that? ( Chyna)

Man I snapped and did that, I didn't mean to do it, where is she? ( Life)

If I knew I wouldn't tell you, that's fucked up ( Chyna)

Just listening to them go back and forth I heard him say that he stop taking his psych medication 💊 and he's been drinking more.

Wait what Psych medications and why the fuck I'm just knowing about this shit after all these years?

Life
I know she's at Chyna and Kesha house I am not stupid. But I'll let her be for a few hours.
No I was taking no mollies, ah nigga ain't no junking but what I wasn't doing was taking my medication.
Yeah I been taking Zyprexa since I was 16 and the shit been working but I couldn't keep up with my appointments lately and I didn't have anymore refills.
She didn't know shit because I didn't tell her and I didn't want her to look at me anymore fucked up then she already did.
Chyna told me she asked about me taking Mollies and she said she told her yes because she knew how I felt about my mental health issue.

Just sitting outside the clinic, I really needed to get a refill, I been feeling down lately so I just drunk and that shit don't mixed with my psych issue . Kain said I snapped on him a few nights ago and he said it was for nothing , so you know I was crazy as fuck.

Looking up to my trucks pulling up, what the fuck she's doing here? I said as I sat up in my car.

Watching Tala get out of my truck that she's been driving because I took the car back from her, she looked like she's been crying.

Get out, why are you hiding this from me? Get out now, she loudly yells as I looked at her .

Doing as told I got out of the car but I'm feeling embarrass so I'm trying to play hard .

What? What the fuck you want? I asked.

Don't what the fuck me, do you see what you did to my neck? Do you what you did to my body? She says showing me the marks and bruises .

Why would you not tell me about this disorder? We are married and you hiding this from me .
Like this isn't something to hide from your wife.
What you thought I would judge you? She asked as I cross my arms and lend against the car.
No we getting help and we gonna keep up with this, this isn't nothing to be assume of or play with, like you have to talk to me, I'm here for you just like you're always there for me, she says as the tears just exit.

Was I wrong for hiding the fact that I have a bipolar disorder?