Damn this is so pretty , I said to Kesh as we walked into Ammar's 1st bday party .
Yes I was very upset with Life about the way he did me when it came to my body but I cannot lie the last year the nigga been so good to me ,it's crazy and I was just the baby momma.

He was a great daddy to my baby , my baby had everything , I didn't buy nothing . He spoiled her and everyone loved her . He had her more then I did , I was happy that she was here now even though she came from him taking my soul.

He had this weird crush on me, like he would always tease with me having more of his babies and he told me he wanted to marry me but I didn't take him serious, I was still a little afraid of him but I cannot lie I loved the sex, it was so good . I mean really good and it felt so good now.

But I liked the thought of him actually chasing me and him actually getting jealous, it made me feel wanted . I was crazy about him and his sex was just so addicting but I wouldn't tell him I was his girlfriend for nothing .

2 hours into the party , he just arrived and he is petty.
He brought this girl name Risha with him .
Like do I care that you did all that for nothing, I thought as I looked at him.
He was stupid and very petty, like nigga just had his face, I mean his whole face in my ass this morning but now you're with another bitch because I wouldn't answer his question .

Hearing Kesh tell him he was petty, I felt his eyes on me.
Our daughter is with Kabir next to him and I'm just minding my business .
It's funny so I would not entertain his bullshit.

Enjoying the party, he wouldn't come close to me and the little chick is sitting in the corner as he talked to his brothers and best friends .

Standing up I fixed my shorts , walking to grab my baby, it was her day and I wanted to put her in the bounce house .

Grabbing her from Kabir which was right next to him, I felt him looking at me but I wouldn't look him in the eyes.
It's a game to me and he just hated it .

Come let's jump mommi I cooed as she reach for me.

We finna take her jumping? He asked as I grabbed my baabe.

Ignoring him, I walk off , like you playing so let's play.

Jumping with my baby and the other kids who came to her party , I can see him watching us.
Laying on the floor of the bounce house as my daughter crawl over me and the other kids jump I thought a lot .
Like what if he didn't save me and my momma sold me to someone who would of did me wrong.

Yes I know he did me wrong by forcing himself in me and doing all the shit but before that he was great to me and after he's amazing to me. Like after Ammar was born he moved us into this three bedroom house but it was around the corner from him so he was always popping up but I loved my house and I really did love him but when he's mad this is what he do, he brings a bitch around . So that's one reason I ain't taken him serious.

Feeling myself getting pulled by the feet, I started to laugh because I knew it was him.
I heard Kabir call for Ammar and I knew she had crawled to him.

Laughing at Life he pulls me out of the bounce house.

Stop I laughed as he pulled me to him.
How are you doing this and you got a friend here, I said looking to where the girl was.
Man that girl gone and you know what it is, he says as I hug on him as he hug on me.

What is it? I asked as I looked at his lips.
You know I love you, he says.
This boy ain't the loving type, he was scary actually but I loved him just because he did something nobody else would of done for me.

Let's see how this love story plays out. (YALL WANT TOXIC OR NO)

It's not On Top but it's a re spin off it . ❤️

Let's goooooooooooo

If you remember ON TOP comment your favorite characters and tell me how you feel about this story.