18

Life
I met your wife, Latricia says as she came
Into the the car wash that I owned.
Oh okay, I replied looking at her.
She's cute, she says as I just watched her.

So we finished again and you're going back to your wife? She asked me as I just looked at her.
See we was always cool and I knew if I wanted to I could always go back to her but it's always been a trust thing, I don't trust her and she don't trust me but she was a good person and she loved the meat.
I would never let her disrespect my wife and she knew that and I wouldn't never let Tala disrespect her.
But I was missing being home and I wanted to be back with Tala more because I REALLY was in love with her but the situation after us having that miscarriage had us both in our feelings.

Just listening to her tell me that she would always be here for me I said the same thing.
She had told me a few months ago that she was going back to Florida because her dad was getting older and he needed help, so we both knew the relationship wasn't gonna really work.

But you see Tala was very upset about Latricia saying anything to her. She said I lied and I told her I wasn't with anyone when we started back having sex and she felt like I had disrespected her so she wasn't talking to me.
She wouldn't even look at me when I went over there yesterday to see about her and my baby.

I apologize and tried to get her to talk to me but she wasn't , she said she felt dirty and she wanted to go get tested and she did and it's nothing.
Real shit I was only fucking her raw but she ain't believe me.

After Latricia leaves , I went to Kains house.
Both my younger siblings been living with him and it's been good but he called me a hour ago to tell me he was finna kick Promise ass for telling Eamon that he wasn't a real sibling.

I'm saying he's not momma child, like that's all I said.

Your fuck ass shouldn't be saying nothing to nobody , shit he's a sibling because we share a daddy, Kain says as he looked at her.

A daddy who never did shit for us, she smartly say.

So what does that have to do with me? Why you hate me so much ??? Eamon asked her.
Dude was chill, he ain't say to much of anything .
He was enrolled in school, he came home did he work, clean up what he was supposed and the lil nigga even cooked hot meals for these motherfuckers, good hot meals, one thing he did learn how to do from his momma and our daddy was clean and cook and Kain loved that.

We took him shopping when he first got here, dude was shock to get a pair of Jordans, dude said he ain't never had nothing name brand.
He was very thankful and every time I grabbed anyone of my siblings something I grabbed him something.
Yeah he's my responsibility now and I'm make sure he be straight.

Just going off on Promise , she was on my shit list.
Bitch did all that shit at school saying the dude raped her and he didnt, he left her and she lied so now she cannot go back to school and now the boys family coming at her hard .

What the fuck did she expect to happen? You cannot just be lying on folks like that and you cannot get upset because people want your head, you stupid, she knew she was stupid to because now she's so depressed and want to talk to dude but dude don't have no words for her.

As I'm leaving Kains apartment, I look right into Tala face as she's sitting in Kesha car.
Just looking at her she's looking down as Kesha gets out the car.
Hey bruh? Kesha says with a smile on her face.
What's good sis I replied back as we side hug.

Nothing finna go to the movies with my girl, I said as I look back at Tala and she's now looking at me.
Licking my lips, we just looked at each other.
I wanted to be back home so bad but I get what she's saying about me moving on and having sex with someone else knowing I wasn't really ready to be over her.

Where Ammar? I asked Kesha still looking at Tala.
She's back there, with her spoiled ass, she says as she walked right into Kains door.
As I'm looking I see baby girl getting out her seat. Her little ass knew how to remove the seatbelt.

Seeing me she went crazy, my girl love me and I love her ..
Greeting my baby, her momma just had to get out the car and showcase the shorts she had on. Shit drives me crazy on how thick she had gotten.

Made me think she was cheating and shit and it really pissed me off because I didn't know , like I knew but I really ain't no, bitches was sneaking .

Where you going dressing like that? I asked her as she grabbed something out of the truck.
We going to the movies, she says looking at me .

You going to the movies with my baby dressed like that? I asked feeling salty.
Not saying anything she just got back in the car.

My baby ain't going with you looking like that, you looking like you trying to look good for a nigga, you ain't finna be having my baby around niggas, I meanly said as she just looked at me .

Walking my baby to my truck, I didn't think she should be dressing like that and going out with my child, that shit looked weird but I really felt she looked sexy as fuck and I wish I could be taking her out, but she ain't want me after she learn I was fucking Latricia still.

Why are you doing this? What's wrong with my shorts ? She asked now out of Kesha's car.

Just closing the door so my baby couldn't hear the argument, I wasn't finna argue in front of her.
You jealous ? That's the issue?

You moved on, I didn't , you have (had) a whole relationship but was lying to me for the pass 2 months, we having sex, raw sex and you going back to sleep with that lady, I don't know that lady , the fuck you thought I was supposed to be happy with that? She asked me as she crossed her arms.

I wasn't fuking her raw, I replied as she just looked at me.
You still was fucking her , why not just tell me that so I could have protected myself? She asked as I watched her mouth.

I ain't fuking her no more , so what why you still ignoring me ? I asked as she just looked at me.

Going back and forth for about 30 mins until shit got really bad and now she's begging me to let her go and Kain and Kesh is trying to chill me out.

She told me she let some nigga Name Lonnie eat her coochie.
We going back and forth and she slipped and said that and I popped her dead in the face.

Bruh come on now, Kain says as she's digging her nails in my neck.

Let me go she cried trying to get out of my hold but she cannot do shit with me.

Tala why are you lying? You want him to beat your ass, why are you lying ? Kesha cried. She hated the fighting and Tala head is bleeding and so is her mouth.

I swear to you brother she didn't let that boy touch her, Kesha says as I looked at Tala as I'm still choking her.
She was finna let him but she got scared, Kesha says as Tala grabbed my beard.

Let me go stupid, she cried as I knocked her hand from my face with my free hand, still choking her stupid ass.

Bitch you got the reaction out of him now look you beat up, Kesha says as I pushed her hard against my car and let her go.