19

Pulling on his car door, he had me fucked up.
You beat me up because I told you I let somebody eat but you have a whole girlfriend.

No I didn't let the boy Lonnie eat me( I should of)  because I'm stupid as fuck and so stuck on this clown and we had started back fucking and I didn't play them type of games . Plus he was my husband and I didn't want to play with that title like he was.

But yes I yelled it when we was fussing because I wanted to get him upset and wanted him to feel how I felt .

But you can sleep around with everyone but try to beat me up if I do it?????I cried as he opens his drivers door back & Kesha and Kain grabbed me.

What's up? What's up? Huh he yells coming at me as they tried to get me away from his stupid ass.
Being picked up and thrown into his passenger side, he ain't care nothing about how he placed me.
You want to act stupid we can finish this shit , he yells as I covered my face because he's actually in the passenger seat on top of me .

They been removed Ammar from the car so she ain't see the fighting .

This nigga was so wrong

Kesha
I don't know why she said that, she ain't never fuck off, yeah the bitch was talking to the boy Lonnie and she did go meet him but got nervous and left and the boy ain't say nothing else to her since then.
She said they did make out and she let him suck her titties but when it was time for him to eat her cat and then to fuck, she backed out.

So of course dude was upset but he wasn't talking because he knew who her baby daddy was so he knew not to be disrespectful.

When I say I did something this what I get, look at my face, she cried as she somehow gets out the car from him.

I'm break your face , keep trying me, get the fuck in the car, he yelled as she walked away from him. She fucked up but he was to , she started fighting him back and I was happy for her.

Watching him chase her, it was so pointless of her trying to run knowing he out run her.

10 pm
After the fighting, he got her in the car and took her home, I made sure of that. But I just got a call from Kain saying Life had beat the boy Lonnie up and it was a lot of shit going on.
As I'm talking to Kain, Tala is calling .

Clicking over to answer it's not her it's Life .
What's up brother I said looking at him crazy.

Please Please Tala cried as I looked at Life's eyes.

Brother why you doing this? I think your point is made, I say as I hear Tala cries .

It's so not fair that he can do what he want , he can fuck around and sleep with whomever but I cannot ? Like that's so wrong and you know it, Tala cried .
Hearing a loud noise he dropped the phone and you could hear the tussling .

He was wrong because they ain't together but I feel like Tala started this by saying what she said knowing he's stupid .

Listening to them tussling you could hear the crying . She was begging him to let her go and all you heard as tussling .

Life
Sitting on the chair in front of the bed, like this fighting shit was stupid and what's crazy about it , is we ain't even together and we doing this fuck shit but that shit hurt when she told me that nigga ate her pussy, like bitch are you crazy? So I snapped and we fought and Tala was at the point where she was fighting my ass back but I didn't know when to stop once we started.

I went and beat her lil nigga up now she's looking stupid but hoe what you thought I was gonna do?

Watching her as she sleep, we fought all day literally. She wouldn't leave me alone until I fold her ass up . I left an hour after the last tussle and she cried herself to sleep.
Our daughter was with my granny , she was safe .

Why did you come back here, you haven't been sleeping here, you been at Latricia or whatever the bitch name is house, she says as she turn over in the bed.

Not replying I just watched her .

Tala
How can he get mad and do all this and he has a whole girlfriend?
I felt like he was wrong , nigga you got a whole bitch who you go home to every night, but get upset when I want to fuck around.

Yesterday we fought and he said some shit that was very mean. He left and went a beat the boy up for nothing , the boy ain't have shit to do with what we had going on and I felt it wasn't right , like why do that? We aren't together.

Looking at the bruises that I had on my thighs, this nigga done fucked and I'm not finna just let him beat me and think it's okay.

You think this is okay? I yelled going straight for his face.
It's like he woke up a demon in me and I wanted to fight with him.
He's sleeping so I have an advantage over him.

Ughhhh the fuck, he screams as I attempt to dig my nails in his face.

Flipping me over I knew it was over but I was gonna fight and fight until he knock me out or he just leave, he wasn't staying here and I wasn't taking the ass beatings anymore.