20

Shit was crazy, she fuck my car up, I was blowed and I told myself to leave her alone before I go to prison behind her stupid ass.
So I did and I'm not fucking with her at all.

I got wind that she was dating this dude name Junior.
Yeah I knew him, he sold his work but dude family was crazy as fuck , it was always something with them .

I couldn't control what she was doing because I told myself that I wasn't fucking with her after that last fight.

Damn Kabir says as we are sitting at the corner store.
Looking up its Tala, yeah this nigga 💭 thought she was fine as fuck, he made sure he told me how fine she was when he seen her.

And she was, I couldn't lie, when I seen her on my days to get my baby I seen how good she looked but I ain't say shit to her. That's how I knew she was fucking with Junior, I pulled up on her one day and he was coming out of her apartment, I couldn't say nothing he seen me and I seen him, it was very strange but he knew I'll off him and I knew he was about that life to.

Why you didn't pick Ammar up?
She says in a very mean tone.

What? Today was your day to pick her up, I nonchalantly said as I got off the hood of my truck.

No it was your day, read the messages you sent me, you're not getting her no more since you want to play this game, she yells as I looked at her stupid.

Man you read the fucking message, you texted me this morning saying you was getting her because she had an appointment, the fuck you talking about? I yelled getting close to her.

Watching her go through her messages she called me stupid a few times
No the messages said I'll get her tomorrow for her appointment at 1 , what are you saying? She says putting the phone in my face

She was right I fucked up .

Man where is my baby, I asked looking down at her.
Just walking back towards her car( my car) I followed.

Watching her take Ammar out , my baby was so pretty with all this hair and her chubby self.

Damn Princess Ammar, daddy sorry, I cooed taking her from Tala . She's sleeping so I'm carrying her back to my truck.
I'm take her to her appointment tomorrow, I nonchalantly say.
Yeah I fucked up now I feel bad.

Tala
What? Why are you getting like this ? We haven't even fucked and you trying to control me, I say to this boy name Junior .
We started talking a few months ago and he's been cool but he had a lot of shit going on.
He was fighting a murder case and he had baby momma drama.
I don't do drama at all and I don't need no nigga who's looking at life in prison.

So it was more a conversation we had, yes he's been to my house a  few times but we never did anything. Yes we hugged and kissed but that's it , like I said he always had the shit going on and his baby momma stayed a few buildings from my apartment and I learned that just a few days ago when she knocked on my door , questioning me about him.
So you know I wasn't on none of that bullshit and I didn't have time for no baby momma drama .

I heard you was in your kids father face, that shit ain't cool, Like why you in that niggas face? Junior asked me as I just looked at him.

Umm I wasn't in my baby daddy  face and you cannot say anything about nobody being in nobody's face when two of your baby mommas done came at me and I ain't even have the dick, I replied as he just watched me .

You fucking your baby daddy still, That's why I ain't have the pussy he replied.
Umm I'm not and you ain't have the pussy yet because we ain't like that, I replied .

Nigga thought he was just finna lay up with me. Nigga you ain't proving anything, you ain't getting no pussy, like why would I fuck on someone who ain't doing shit for me but but a conversation? He was crazy as fuck.

So I have to pay for the pussy? I ain't never paying for no pussy babe, I don't don't care how fine you are, he says .
Cool and I don't care how fine or whatever you are, I don't sleep around just to fuck, I get off by myself , I don't need a nigga for that, I replied as we are standing outside of my apartment.

As we are standing outside, Life is pulling up to get Ammar insurance card for her apartment.

I didn't notice him at first because I had forgot he was coming . So I'm going back and forth with this fool as Life is getting out of his car, I'm sure he heard him accusing me of fucking him.

Aye, give me my baby shit, Life rudely says from
The side of me.
Turning to look at him, he shocked me.

Looking him in the eyes, the nigga just looked so good but the attitude was stupid as fuck.
The chocolate eyes did it for me and the tattoos had me stupid .
I seen him at the lake a few weeks ago at Chyna's party & he looked so yummy , but we was not on that level so I didn't even look to hard but when I did look it was very much nice to look at.

Walking in the house, Life followed, Junior just stood by his car. I think he really deal was afraid of Life. He didn't say anything about him just I was fucking him.

Entering my house with him behind me , he mumble something but I didn't hear him.

Looking through my bag, I looked up to him just looking at me .

Handing him her insurance card, he just looked at me.

This nigga scared me a lot but I wasn't gonna never let him beat on me again and he cannot never control me again in life .