22

Grabbing Tala right off the girl, she had a grip on the chick .
So we out tonight and decided to go to the same club that the ladies was at .
I knew when I seen her tonight that I wanted to fuck her and I was .
She danced on me and let me take her to breakfast but as we are eating the chick Nikka is sitting next to us and the bitch is looking and saying stupid shit.
I told Tala this is what happens when you fuck with fuck boys.
This nigga has 4 baby mommas , why are you even entertaining him?
She was short with me and it pissed me off so I walked off.

I guess some words was said and now it's a fight and the girl started it but just got beat up , shit she really got jumped and her people ain't jump in 🤷🏾

Bitches want to hate me so bad, I don't fuck niggas just to fuck , hoe you coming at me about a nigga who ain't never have this pussy, she yells as I'm walking her to my truck .

I do not do this , I do not fight , she cries as I just stood in front of her and she cried .
See this your fault, your fault that I even have to think about talking to other niggas , why you cannot just get your shit together? You married me , you're married you shouldn't have even got with nobody else after that disagreement , you messed that up , she cried as I just looked at her .

Watching her walk from me , I couldn't say nothing because she was correct, yeah I left when I should have just stayed and worked it out .

6:30 am
Standing to her door, I went home but I couldn't sleep. She was on my mind hard and I hated she had to fight . That shit wasn't good at all and I was pissed and Junior was gonna feel me about this .

Looking at her as she stood in front of me with a T-shirt on .
You gonna just look at me or you coming in? She says as I watched her lips.

Rolling her eyes, she turn to walk away and Lawd that ass.

10:30 am
Yeah it went down, I fucked her so good she begged me not to leave her and I wasn't.
Feeling her get off my chest, I looked right into her eyes.
Kissing my lips as she looked at me.
Good morning , I cooed as she just looked at me.

Getting out the bed, she's nude and that body looked so good.

Just thinking as she did her morning care, I wonder if any nigga been in her. No the pussy was great , I mean it felt like she ain't been touched but the female body can play games with you. She got so wet for me it was crazy and I loved it ,shit I always love it 😍.

Getting up , I wanted to get in her head. I needed to know and if she did fuck off I couldn't get mad because I did my dirt . But I'll be upset just because she's mine  and nobody should not be touching her.

Getting in the shower with her after taking a leak, the body was so beautiful and I don't think she knew that. Like babe was so fine, like damn why would I leave this ?

Washing with her turn into a fucking scene and I swear on my life this girl felt so good.
I ain't leaving her no more I swear it's just gonna be us mad at each other I ain't never leaving her again.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 year later
Tala
Shit was crazy, I got back with Life and we was doing good.
Like he was a whole different type of man.
He catered to me and he made sure I was happy with whatever decision he made but of course we had an issue and it wasn't shit that I really could say or do about it.
His little friend Latricia was back in the picture. She had a daughter and she's saying he could be the father .
It's crazy because right after we got back together I got pregnant I'm sure that same day and we now have a 3 month old name Omir

So my whole pregnant I had to wonder if her baby was his child and now that she's back in town , we have seen the baby a few times and she doesn't look like Ammar or Omir but who am I to say that?
He felt like the baby was his baby without a test and it had me upset but I wasn't finna fight with him about his baby . But I would love for him to get a test because from my understanding, her nigga thinks the baby is his baby to . So what are we waiting on ? It's crazy and I'm so confused on why he wanted to play ?

You upset with me? Life asked me as I put Ammar hair into a ponytail.
No I'm not upset , I say not even looking at him.

You are, you haven't looked at me in days, like you think I don't know you? ( stop daddy) he asked as Ammar looked at him funny.

I'm not, I replied as I continue to comb her hair.
She had to much of hair and if it wasn't braided down I was putting it in a million ponytails .
It's crazy because Omir has no hair but I know it's gonna be crazy long to .

Just sitting in front of us, he looked at me.
I could feel his eyes on me but I wouldn't make eye contact because I was upset. Like why not get  a test?

Getting up, off the couch, I had to take the girls to school then come back home and work on my clothing brand. Yes I had got hooked on making outfits and I was booked and busy. It was hard turning to be a business owner and you're already a mommy and wife, it's hard but I really loved doing it .
My kids was always dressed and so cute. 🥰

Getting in his truck , every morning we took our kids to daycare together, it wasn't no other way .

So do you mind if I pick you Chiva? He asked as I looked at him.
You can do what you please Life, I said not really feeling the situation.
Yeah they even put the kid in the same school as the girls.
Very uncomfortable and the chick wouldn't say anything to me, like we have been at pick up the same time and she just got her baby and we got the girls we had together.
He was spending time with the baby and from my understanding her nigga was to.

15 mins in the drive
I'm on my phone ordering fabric and things for my business. We pulled up to her place , he's out the car. I'm not feeling it so my face probably showing my attitude.

Her and her dude speak to him, we never speak, why ? Why should we speak?

Ammar is on her tablet and Omir is sleeping .

You not gonna speak? Life says as I looked up.
Just looking at him the chick is standing behind him.
Not saying anything I'm sure the expression on my face was clear that I wasn't .
The hell wrong with him, looking back at my phone. I continue to do what I was doing , he is crazy if I'm finna be friends with these lady , the fuck?

Life
Grabbing Tala neck as we enter the house.
Man she had me sooooooo fucked up and I wasn't finna fight her in front of my kids or nobody.
Okay so yeah we been awesome, sex great, relationship great, we talked about everything and I loved the fuck out of her.
She gave me another baby and I was so happy, Omir was beautiful.
But Latricia called me when Tala was 3 months pregnant and told me she might have my daughter.
The baby was born when Tala was 5 months pregnant and she was beautiful.
Tala couldn't get upset because that baby was made when we wasn't together. But she asked me to get a test because Latricia said the baby could be her niggas, yeah I wanted a test but we just didn't get it yet and I was in love with the little baby .
I felt she looked like me and from what Latricia says , the dude had all boys, so it was a little weird for him to have a girl, not saying he couldn't .
I mean the baby looked like me to me, she just was darker, like both my kids Carmel like me .

Wrestling with her we had started back fighting a few months ago , all because of the baby and she ain't act the same around the baby and it's like she ain't want no parts, but if you're my girl you should be riding with me, I'm not just a nigg you fuckin , I'm your husband and you supposed to be here for me .

You think that's shit cool to be acting funny to my child? I asked as I bust her printing machine.
You think it's cool? I yelled as she sat on the floor in her business room crying as I literally broke everything , yes I'm wrong for fucking up
Her shit but she's wrong for being nasty about my child.