Bitch what happened with you and Life ? Kesh asked me as we are on our way out for dinner.
Girl nothing he's crazy, I laughed as I looked at my phone.
He was calling me for the hundreds of time today.
Picking up , I hear the baby crying .
Your momma don't want daddy , daddy got to get you another momma, he said as I just laughed at him.
He was telling my baby that he was gonna get her another momma because I wasn't trying to be in a relationship with him.

But we was in a relationship he fuck me every night, he be at my house every night, he buy all my groceries, he cooks for me every night, he pays all the bills and etc, I guess he wanted me to say we are together but why ?

Why are you telling my baby that ? I asked him.
Because you be trying me . Like what you don't want me ? He asked as I listen to his voice.

You gonna come over after dinner? I asked .
Yeap I'll be there you gonna let me be your man ? He replied . You already my man I nonchalantly say as he gets quiet.

Damn that sounds so good to hear.
Damn you're my girl? He says .
Yes always have been , I replied getting in the car with Kesha and Chyna .
Kesh was all for us being together . Everyone was but like I said I was afraid of him and still upset with him that's why I did him how I did him .
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Life what are you talking about, you been playing with me for years, so now that you're with that hoe you cannot fuck with me? This girl name Nique says as I walked  out of the deli  that I had some shit at.

Man bitch leave me alone, I ain't fuck with you in months, stop the shit. I replied as I got back into my car with  Tala .

See this what I be saying, like this got to stop, Tala says as she reach in the back and got her purse.
We're together and shit was going good but of course we had haters. This not the first time I had to check a bitch and she's always with me when I have to check them and she hates it.

I'm sorry, I say as I looked at her.
Umm yeah okay, she nonchalantly says as I just looked at her and she played with something in her bag.
Feeling like she was sick of me trying her I felt hurt but I promise I didn't want none of these bitches .

As we are pulling off, I see my little brother Truth coming around the corner.
Oh yeah I been waiting for this, I said putting my car back in park.
Oh nigga you skipping school? So granny ain't lying like you said she was when I pulled up there last week, I loudly said getting out the car with my belt already pulled.

Damn please Life I promise this my first time in a while, Truth says as I just went to beating him with the belt .
Not even trying to run he knew what would happen if he tried.

Get the fuck in the truck, I yelled as he balled his fist up .
Nigga you want to fight? I yelled pushing him.
What's up I said swinging on him first, I ain't gonna fight you Life, please stop he cried now as I got all in his face.
Get the fuck in the truck, I yelled all in his face.

Doing as told, They knew I ain't play with them. I kicked ass and never questioned my decision.

My granny was still taking care of my momma kids.
I don't know why this nigga is even in the hood, I moved my granny out the hood so she can raised them the right way and I of course helped but this fool want to be stupid and skip school.

Taking him home with me, he wasn't finna try me and he wasn't finna play with my top so I'm keep him and see how this go.
Call my mema and tell her Truth with me, I nonchalantly says to Tala as she just sat quite, she knew how I was about my respect .