36

Paying for our event hall back in our hometown.
I wanted her to reach out to her moms but she refused so the wedding was just my family really and her friends.
I even invited her ex, why not? We family now, shit her kids are mine kids to and I'll do anything for them.
Shit me and dude cool, like I was always invited him to games and his girl and him come so it was no sweat.

Pulling up to my uncle and auntie house, Tala back in California.
She was here for a few days with me but went back to look for her dress with her bridesmaids which was Kesha, Chyna and 4 of my cousins because she ain't have no family and she ain't talk to her sister , I asked her to reach out to them but she wasn't trying to do none of that so I had to respect that.

What's up auntie? I cooed as my beautiful auntie greeted me at the door.
Hey my sweetie, she cooed hugging me.
She liked Tala , she just said I was taking on a lot being with someone with 3 kids .
I mean I really wasn't, I loved her kids and I was welcoming them with open arms .

Where is Tala? She asked me knowing she was here with me .
Umm she went back yesterday , I replied as I walked into their home.

Oh okay so y'all ready? She asked as my uncle walked from downstairs.

Boy you played good as fuck the other night, I'm happy for y'all, I know y'all didn't make it to the playoffs but y'all did y'all thing, my uncle says as we embrace me in a hug.
He has always been my biggest supporter and he told me from jump I was gonna be great and I'm happy I had him in my corner.

Thanking him, I ignored my auntie for the most part because she asked a lot of questions about Tala. She even did her research & pulled up Tala family and she seen Tala mommas was on drugs and has been arrested multiple times for prostitution and a lot more stuff.
I mean Tala was very open about her life and she told me how her momma sold her and all, it was no surprise.
My auntie even pulled up Life , like she was digging deep and I get why but Tala ain't ask me for a fuck thing and now that we are getting married I'm making her spend my money because it's gonna be ours as soon as she gets my last name.

Sitting around with my uncle, we laughed as my aunt cooked dinner.
My aunt felt like the event hall  was to high so Tala find another one and my aunt felt like it also was to much so she gave up on it , so I just went a paid for the first one she wanted, I told her she ain't have no price so what the hell was my aunt saying.

So I went to pay for the hall today , I said as my aunt looked at me as she gave me a plate of food.
My auntie was the best cook in the world , she knew how to make the pots sing.

Umm what Event Hall ? Tala didn't tell me she found another one, she says as she looked at me.
Umm the first one she wanted I just went and got it because she was clueless, I said acting like I didn't know the conversation they had about the price.
Umm that place is like 20g , she says .
I know it's nice and we got it all day, why wouldn't I get it ? I replied as I took a bite out of the steak she just handed me.

20g is a lot of money, but whatever, she says rolling her eyes.
It's not when you have it, my uncle chimes in.
Ugh okay, let me mind my business, she says walking off.
I didn't understand it, like why you not happy for me?