27

After talking it out with Life we sat at the doctors offices for a hour and  refilled all his medication.
He seem like he was embarrassed about it but I don't understand why.
I want to know all of this, I need to know all of this.
After the doctors we went to get the prescriptions and now we are home with our daughter and I'm cleaning up the mess he made the night before.

He ate and went and laid down because he said the medication made him sick because he hasn't been on it in a few months.
Months the fuck?

I was very much afraid of him, like nigga if you snap like that it's no telling what you would have done if you would of got to me this morning , so I  had to be on my toes all the time with him.
I really didn't want to be with him but I am so afraid of leaving him, it's no telling what he would do.
Kesha
Kain why are you messing with me? Leave me alone, you cheated and you made your situation worse, like stop coming to my house before you go to jail and you and I both know you don't want that, I said as this bitch ass nigga stood in front of me.

So he admitted he cheated with this bitch name Nicole and he admitted that she had been to his house a few times.
Very bold knowing I got a key to your shit.
So I told him it was cool and I didn't want him anymore but he isn't taking that for an answer so he's been stalking me.

Like real deal stalking me and I don't get it, boy you cheated .
So we cannot talk ? It's nothing now ? He asked as I just looked at him .

What is it to talk about ? You're a cheater and I'm finished. Like go be with her, I say as he's lending against the front door of my apartment.

I'm not gonna leave you alone , so you better get use to this , you are mine, I'm yours , I just fucked up and you have to forgive me , he says trying to convince me but nigga it's no convincing.

Bye Kain , leave alone, I say as I went to pull the door to let him out .
Not moving he blocked the door .

I'm not leaving , we finna work this out , it's been two weeks and I've been letting you have your peace but that shit is over with , we finna work this out, he say pushing up against me.

We are not , fuck what you saying it's over you cheated now get out, I yelled in his face as he just pushed me towards the living room.

Pushing and pulling on me, he was trying to get me into my room and I wasn't going out like a punk.
Yes he over powered me but I wasn't finna let him just beat me.

Getting dragged out the front door by him, I'm yelling and kicking for him to stop but he's not.

Okay please please I cried as we are in his car and his on top of me . Please okay , we can go into the room please I'm sorry , I cried feeling my face and the blood that was coming from it.

You will never leave me, I fucked up one time and one time and only . You gonna forgive me and let me make it up to you, he says as his grip on my neck gets tighter.
Okay I cried trying to make him chill out but it wasn't working .

11 pm
Laying in his bed, we got here around 5 and he beat me up more, I think he broke my jaw because I cannot open my mouth.
Like how you beat me up and you're wrong? You cheated and lied not me but I get beat up.

Asking can I go to the bathroom, he just looked at me.
Yes I fought back but what can I do with a 250 lbs nigga and I'm only 120?
Walking behind me as I headed to the bathroom, I was so upset and so angry I just wanted to cry .

Watching me use the bathroom, my lower stomach was hurting me . I don't know if it from the fighting or what but I'm in so much pain .

Cleaning myself , I asked to shower and he says yes .

What the fuck was his issue? Like nigga you finna beat me up for nothing? Yes we fought in the past but it's never been this, it's never been him beating only pushing and yelling .

Sitting on the toilet as I wash my body, I'm crying to bad because he scared the fuck out of me for one and then I'm all beat up for nothing.

I had to find away to get away from
Him, I never seen Kain like this, why did he just all this? He's never been mean to me, he never hit me like this and he's never hurt me like this.

But why would you beat me up and you're the one who cheated and fucked around .