Bitch that only fans you and Mandy did is everywhere, Chyna says as I just looked at her.

Bitch Life is 38 hot and he's on his way, Kesh says as I'm just looking in space.

I know the whole situation with Mandy and the drugs and Dancing was wrong. But I felt like he already punished me for that , why are you still upset about it and I told him about the only fans and the money. But I guess Mandy had linked the videos ito some place else and it's everywhere.

He did call me going in and saying stupid shit , I just listened and took the blame . I wasn't finna fight with him and he knew it.

Seeing him walk in with his baby brother Truth, Truth being living with us for about 3 weeks now and Life is very mean to him but he keep him away from the drama and street.

Aww you look nice Truth, Chyna says as she hugs him.
He was very handsome and very sweet, he just tried his brothers a little to much. If it wasn't Life beating him it's Kain kicking his ass.

Just standing over me he looked at me.
I'm sorry I don't know what else to say, I softly say.
Was it good? He asked me.

Life I don't even remember none of it, I just know it happened, I replied as he looked at me.
So you was high when she was doing that to or she had you doing that? He asked.
Yes she would get me high before I even got all the way out the bed, I explain.

I know ain't no nigga fuck on you , did a nigga eat the cookie? He asked me.
No umm not that I know of, I said as he just looked at me meanly.

So fucked up but hey you a porn star now, he says walking off.
Feeling the tears out of nowhere I didn't want my body all over the world but what could I do? And now I'm embarrassing him .

Standing up I just followed him out the door.
Getting in his car I wiped my tears as he looked at me .

It's gonna be okay, I just hate that motherfuckers can see what's mine. But I get it you fucked up, I got you okay? He says as I nodded my head .

Wiping my tears , like I really did fuck up , I was trying to be with him and try to learn me but I felt he didn't want me so I went looking for love and see where that got me.

Rubbing my thigh, he drives as I just thought a lot. Like I didn't understand why Mandy was passing the video around , hoe you know you took advantage of me being I was young and stupid as fuck.

Arriving to his place, we had moved in and he always made me feel comfortable.

Life was very sweet, like he liked to help people who was in situations like him.
No his momma didn't sell him but she was on hard drugs and she left them all the time.
I don't think it's good that he sells drugs, I actually know it's fucked up and I wished he didn't do it . Like you feeding someone else momma or daddy that shit that your momma was on and you hated it so why do it?

But I couldn't say anything to him about what he did , he told me not to questioned him and I didn't .

Showering I hear him yell, yelling my name his voice was getting closer.

So you let her and some other bitches eat you pussy?? Life yells as he opens the shower door.
Life what are you talking about? I asked him as he's looking at me stupid.
How many bitches it was? He asked as I just looked at him.

One only Mandy I say as looked me in the eyes.
So we finna play? He asked me as I watched him.
I'm so afraid of him, that I just watch him .

Man you let her and two other bitches fuck on you, you liked that shit? He meanly asked.
Just listening to him as he tells me that I knew what happened I just watched his mouth and cried .

Before I knew it he had me against the walls of the shower choking me.
You ignoring me? You think that shit cool? The fuck ? He is yells in my face.
Realizing my nose is bleeding, I promise I zoned out.

Letting go I drop to my knees .
I don't want your whore ass, you think I'm stupid bitch? You wasn't high on all them bitches, you wanted all that, you want to be a hoe and let them hoes do that to you, bitch I wish I never had a baby by you , he yelled as he stood over me with his fist balled up .
Just crying as he verbally abused me.

Like I really didn't mean for none of this to happen.